Posted on 2009-02-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: Now Publishers Inc | ISBN: 1933019476 | edition 2007 | PDF | 100 pages | 1,02 mb
Women have made huge advances relative to men in the labor force, occupational status, and educational attainment, but women continue to earn less than men. While the gender pay gap has narrowed, a substantial gap remains. Sex Discrimination in the Labor Market examines sources of this pay disparity and the factors that contribute to this gap. Whether sex discrimination plays a role in the gender pay gap is a topic of considerable debate. Many researchers question the role of discrimination and attribute the residual pay gap to gender differences in preferences, especially with respect to balancing work with family responsibilities. Sex Discrimination in the Labor Market shows that sex discrimination contributes to the unexplained gender pay gap, which is consistent with high profile sex discrimination litigation suggesting continuing bias in the labor market on the basis of sex.
- Ebooks list page : 2383
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Earnings Over the Lifecycle (Foundations and Trends(r) in Microeconomics)
- 2012-02-20Earnings Over the Lifecycle (Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics) - Solomon W. Polachek
- 2010-08-25Financial Markets and the Real Economy (Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance) By John, H Cochrane
- 2009-08-13New Firm Creation In The UNITED STATES (Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship) by Paul D Reynolds
- 2009-03-06Financial Markets and the Real Economy (Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance)
- 2010-08-27How Do Cartels Operate? (Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics) By Joseph, E. Harrington
- 2009-07-26Economics of Crime (Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics)
- 2009-03-22Understanding Poverty Rates and Gaps (Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics)
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2020-01-25Trade and the Labor Market: Effect on Wage Inequality in Japan (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- 2019-12-26The Changing Japanese Labor Market: Theory and Evidence (Advances in Japanese Business and Economics)
- 2019-01-24Immigration Policy and the Labor Market The German Experience and Lessons for Europe - Removed
- 2019-01-10Immigration Policy and the Labor Market The German Experience and Lessons for Europe
- 2018-05-13The Changing Japanese Labor Market Theory and Evidence - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] African American Men and the Labor Market during the Great Recession - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Employability and Access to Training: A Contribution to the Implementation of Corporate Responsibility in the Labor Market - Removed
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-01-03The Biggest Loser Fitness Program: Fast, Safe, and Effective Workouts to Target and Tone Your Trouble Spots--Adapted from NBC's Hit Show! - The Biggest Loser Experts And Cast
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.