Posted on 2020-01-14, updated at 2020-01-20, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 60 lectures (2h 41m) | Size: 2.47 GB
What you'll learn
Signin and Signup into SnowFlake
Familiarize yourself with the SnowFlake UI
Setup the Comand Line Client of SnowFlake
Figure out your account name (Yes, this can be tricky)
How to create databases, tables and warehouses
Load data into a table using a CSV
Query Data using the Command Line Client
Learn how to use the different SnowFlake DataTypes, Numbers, Boolean, String etc.
Manage Permissions in SnowFlake, work with roles, privileges and users
An Internet connection
A working Computer with either Windows/MacOS or Linux
A desire to learn and Crush It!
Elementary knowledge of SQL can help you, but not needed
Tired of having insufficient resources when you need them? Tired of managing servers and planning wayyyy in advance to storage and computation power? Welcome to SnowFlake.
Whether you are a Software Architect looking for a way to switch over you're conventional databases to the cloud or a developer looking for a one stop shop to manage your entire data storage and computation framework SnowFlake is the solution for you. It's layered architecture gives it unique advantages which make it one of the best cloud database hosting platforms out there.
You will get a quick grasp on SnowFlake. It is one of the best set of cloud database storage tools out there, with the ability to design and develop scalable databases for free.
Everything is well documented and separated, so you can find what you need. Assignments and Quizzes will make sure you stay on track and test your knowledge. The course will have a combination of theory and practical examples.
Sign In and Signup for SnowFlake. Get Familiar with the User Interface, so it doesn't look like a strange land to you as we continue on our journey.
Setting up the Command Line
Install and Setup SnowFlake on the command line. Learn how to use some basic commands. In order to sign up you will need your account name, which we will help you figure out.
Understand why we use SnowFlake, the multi tier architecture which gives SnowFlake an edge over traditional DataWarehousing. SnowFlake uses the SAAS methodology, understand what that means and how it compares to it's competitors. (PAAS and IAAS).
Net Session 1
Ready to do your drills? Delve right into the heart of SnowFlake. Login, create databases and tables for your use. Create warehouses for computation power, which is flexible and scalable. Create a CSV file with some sample data, which you will load and query from in a database.
First familiarize yourself with why we use datatypes and what they are. Then use them while creating tables and inserting data. Everything from Strings, Numbers to Boolean types.
Roles and Permissions
Permissions in SnowFlake are governed by roles and privileges. Create roles, and users and assign privileges to them.
Who this course is for:
Students trying to get a quick grasp of SnowFlake
Developers looking to learn Cloud Computing and SnowFlake
Developers and Software Architects who have used another tool to store their data and are now looking to move over to SnowFlake
Devs looking to store data on a SAAS platform like SnowFlake
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/5138eef044d2cbFA/Ski through SnowFlake The Data WareHouse.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/faab93A96362df31/Ski through SnowFlake The Data WareHouse.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/cc53c23a55D18eEb/Ski through SnowFlake The Data WareHouse.part3.rar
- Ebooks list page : 42437
- 2020-03-31Ski through SnowFlake : The Data WareHouse (Updated)
- 2020-03-07Ski Through Snowflake The Data Warehouse (updated)
- 2020-01-20Ski through SnowFlake The Data WareHouse (Updated)
- 2019-11-23Ski Through Snowflake The Data Warehouse
- 2019-09-26Ski through SnowFlake : The Data WareHouse
- 2019-08-23Ski through SnowFlake The Data WareHouse
- 2019-08-22Ski through SnowFlake The Data WareHouse
- 2019-11-25Ski Through Snowflake The Data Warehouses
- 2019-12-13Building the Data Warehouse (3rd Edition)
- 2018-09-19The Data Warehouse Lab: A step-by-step guide using SSIS and SSAS 2017
- 2018-02-28Building the Data Warehouse, 3rd Edition
- 2018-02-28Building the Data Warehouse
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling
- 2014-06-10The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling (3rd edition)
- 2014-06-06The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling (3rd edition)
- 2014-05-13The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2013-12-23The Data Warehouse Toolkit, 3rd Edition
- 2013-12-02The Data Warehouse Toolkit, 3rd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-10-09The Data Warehouse Toolkit- Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling, Third Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.