Posted on 2018-10-11, by everest555.
Smartphone Control Robotics using Arduino and Android
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours | Lec: 54 | 1.10 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Build a Smartphone Control Arduino Robot with an Android Smartphone & Arduino, Develop 5 Android applications
Curious about controlling a Robot with smartphone, you have come to the right place. Learn the basic concept and programming required to design a fully functional Arduino Robot. For this course you will need the simplest but the most powerful and advanced Micro-Controller board called the Arduino UNO and a Bluetooth along with some basic electronics component.
Fundamentals of Robotics
Robotics is fundamentally a branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots. It is a powerful tool to understand the basic concepts of Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, and Electronics engineering. In this Arduino robot course will use a simplified version of C++ language for programming our Robot using the Arduino IDE.
Course Content and Overview
This course is designed for students interested in controlling an Arduino Robot with Android Smartphone. No coding experience is required; all you need is an Arduino, Bluetooth, some low cost hardware and electronics component for building the Robot. We will start from basics of Arduino programming and then move to higher topics.
Basics of Arduino
In this course you will first understand the basics of Arduino and then we will look at Arduino installation & setting up Arduino with your Computer or Laptop
Construction of Robot
After understanding the basics of Arduino next we will construct our Arduino Robot. All the components required for building this Robot are mentioned in Section 2
Time Control Robot
In the Time Control Robot section you will first understand the working of Motors Driver and how to control 2 motors using a single motor driver.
We will then write Arduino program so that the Robot moves in the following direction for a specific period of time
Serial Communication is essential for sending and receiving data between Electronic hardware devices. We will use Serial Communination to control Led's, Potentiometer sensor and the Arduino Robot.
In this section you will learn to read analog values from sensors and display it on the Serial Monitor. You will also write (send data) values from PC to Arduino.
Android OS has taken the world by storm after its inception nearly 10 years back. One of the major benefits of owning an Android smartphone is the ability to use it as a Remote Control for controlling Robots and other Electronics devices.
In this course we will design 5 Android Applications using a tool called AppInventor2. AppInventor2 is a Graphical Programming Software using which even a non programmer can design amazing Android apps in a matter of minutes.
Controlling Arduino Robot using Android Smartphone
We will create 3 android applications for controlling the Arduino and each application works in different manner
In the Smartbot android app we will create 5 buttons (Forward, Backward, Left, Right and Stop). When the user clicks on any of the button the Robot will move in that particular direction.
In the AceleroControl Robot android app, we will use the accelerometer sensor from the android smartphone to control the Robot. So when the user tilts the forward direction the Robot will move forward, when the Smartphone is kept flat the Robot will Stop. Similarly by pointing the smartphone in direction you can control the direction of the Arduino Robot.
In the Voice Control Robot we will move our Robot in different direction by giving voice inputs
- Ebooks list page : 37397
- 2018-08-16Smartphone Control Robotics using Arduino and Android
- 2018-08-04Arduino and Android using MIT app inventor 2.0: Learn in a day
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Arduino and Android using MIT app inventor 2.0: Learn in a day (book for everyone from children to adults)
- 2019-01-24Remote Control Application With Arduino And NRF24L01
- 2019-01-10Remote Control Application With Arduino And NRF24L01
- 2019-01-10Arduino And Android Controlled Robot Construction
- 2018-12-25Arduino And Android Controlled Robot Construction
- 2018-12-24Remote Control Application With Arduino And NRF24L01
- 2010-07-17Feedback Control Problems Using MATLAB and the Control System Toolbox (Bookware Companion Series)
- 2009-09-18Feedback Control Problems Using MATLAB and the Control System Toolbox
- 2018-04-28Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- 2019-04-30Skillshare Arduino Robotics For Kids And Parents Step By Step Stem Course-Illiterate
- 2019-04-28SKILLSHARE ARDUINO ROBOTICS FOR KIDS AND PARENTS STEP BY STEP STEM COURSE-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-04-14Android Development Using C# and Visual Studio 2012
- 2019-04-12Android Development Using C# and Visual Studio 2012
- 2019-04-07Android Development Using C# and Visual Studio 2012
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE ARDUINO ROBOTICS FOR KIDS AND PARENTS STEP BY STEP STEM COURSE-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-10Skillshare - Arduino Robotics For Kids And Parents Step By Step Stem Course
- 2019-03-06Ship Motion Control Course Keeping and Roll Stabilisation Using Rudder and Fins
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.