Date: September 2013
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Posted on 2014-05-10, by ecabuk.
By using OAuth, which is helpfully demystified in one of the bookâ€™s chapters, you will be able to unlock the universe of social media data. Through visualizations, you will also tease out trends and relationships which would normally be lost in the noise.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand how the ever-growing world of data can be simplified through visualization
- See how traditional graphs fall down in the face of modern visualization
- Explore the various features of HTML5 which allow for creating visualizations
- Investigate how social networks delegate authority through OAuth
- Discover what data is available on Stack Overflow, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Create exciting graphs which go beyond the normal standards
- Simplify your code with scales, layouts, and other features of the d3.js visualization library
- Set up Node.js as a platform to develop visualizations from social media
Who this book is for
This book is for developers who are excited about data and who want to share that excitement with others. Developers who are interested in the data which can be extracted from social networks will also find this book hugely beneficial.
- Ebooks list page : 26786
- 2020-10-07Data Visualization with Python and Covid-19 Analysis Project
- 2020-10-01Data Visualization with Python and Covid-19 Analysis Project
- 2020-08-20Data Visualization with R and ggplot2
- 2020-08-14Excel 2019 Data Visualization With Charts and Dashboards (Updated)
- 2020-08-13Excel 2019 - Data Visualization With Charts and Dashboards (Updated)
- 2020-08-08Data Visualization with R and ggplot2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.