Posted on 2017-07-17, by manhneovn.
SoftRAID 5.6.1 Multilingual MacOSX | 40 MB
Apple stopped actively working on AppleRAID in 2009 and removed full support for it in El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11). If you ever had a problem with your AppleRAID volumes, you were stuck. Now, however, you can use those same volumes with SoftRAID - no need to copy all the files from one volume to another. You can just convert your AppleRAID stripe and mirror volumes and to SoftRAID volumes. Your volumes will be just as fast or faster and you can take full advantage of SoftRAID's renowned speed, reliability and support.SoftRAID now in 4 Languages
SoftRAID version 5.5 will now automatically display in English, French, Spanish, or German (depending on your Mac's language settings).
SoftRAID supports RAID 4, RAID 5 and RAID 1+0 volumes
With the full version of SoftRAID, you can convert your AppleRAID stripe volume to a RAID 1+0 volume. Unlike your original AppleRAID stripe, with a RAID 1+0 volume, you won't lose all your files if one of your disks fails. SoftRAID can also create RAID 4 and RAID 5 volumes. We find RAID 4 best for SSDs (Solid State Disks) and RAID 5 best for HDDS (Hard Disk Drives).
With SoftRAID, you can test a disk before you start using it, monitor it for defects while you use it and protect yourself from disk failure with mirror (RAID 1), RAID 4, RAID 5 or RAID 1+0 volumes. You can even have the SoftRAID Monitor notify you via email whenever there is a problem.
The SoftRAID Monitor is always watching your disks and volumes
The SoftRAID Monitor is always running and visible in the menu bar whenever you have SoftRAID Lite installed. It is constantly checking your disks for errors and can warn you even before your disk fails.
How fast do you want to go?
With SoftRAID, you can create volumes with several different RAID levels. Any SoftRAID volume can use up to 16 disks. The disks can even be in different enclosures to give you more flexibility and higher performance. You can't get this level of flexibility and performance from hardware RAID.
SoftRAID RAID 1+0 Volumes
SoftRAID RAID 1+0 volumes have a great combination of speed, simplicity and reliability. A SoftRAID RAID 1+0 volume with 8 disks can be as fast as a stripe (RAID 0) volume with 4 disks. RAID 1+0 volumes are a great solution for critical data, servers and any professional application.
SoftRAID RAID 5 Volumes
SoftRAID RAID 5 volumes are faster than RAID 1+0 volumes. They are almost as fast as stripe (RAID 0) volumes and have the advantage of protecting you from disk failure. When one of the disks fails in a RAID 5 volume, you can still keep reading and writing files on that volume, without interruption. SoftRAID RAID 5 volumes are ideal for reading and writing large files. They are also good for small files which are frequently read but infrequently written.
SoftRAID Stripe (RAID 0) Volumes
Stripe (RAID 0) volumes give you the fastest possible read and write performance but have no protection from disk failure. If a disk fails in a stripe volume, you will lose all the files on that volume.
How safe do you want to be?
SoftRAID offers different levels of protection. A SoftRAID volume can protect you from disk failure, hardware failure and be part of a backup strategy to protect your business from theft, fire, flooding and other calamities.
SoftRAID RAID 5 Volumes
SoftRAID RAID 5 volumes protect you from disk failure. If a disk in a SoftRAID RAID 5 volume fails, you can keep using the volume normally.
SoftRAID RAID 1+0 Volumes
SoftRAID RAID 1+0 volumes offer greater protection than RAID 5 volumes. A SoftRAID RAID 1+0 volume with disks in two enclosures protects you from disk failure and power supply, enclosure or cable failures.
SoftRAID Mirror (RAID 1) Volumes
SoftRAID Mirror (RAID 1) volumes provide the greatest level of protection. A 3 disk mirror will continue to work even if 2 of the disks fail. If the disks are in different enclosures, your volume is also protected from power supply, enclosure or cable failures.
* Intel, 64-bit processor
* OS X 10.6.8 or later
* Support for TRIM commands on SSD's require OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Ebooks list page : 31789
- 2017-06-15SoftRAID 5.6 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2019-02-19Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.2 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2019-02-15TechTool Pro 11.0.1 Build 4881 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2019-02-14Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.3 Multilingual (Mac OS X) - Removed
- 2019-02-10Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 v8.2 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2019-02-04Corelcad 2019.0 v126.96.36.1996 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-23Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.2 Multilingual (Mac OS X) - Removed
- 2019-01-10Live Home 3D v3.5.0 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2019-01-09Posterino v3.0.4 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2018-12-29Logic Pro X v10.4.3 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2018-12-29Dxo Photolab 2 Elite Edition v188.8.131.52 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2018-12-29Apple MainStage v3.4.2 Mas Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2018-12-25Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.6.1 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2018-12-19Cyberduck 6.8.2 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2018-12-18Apple Logic Pro X v10.1 Multilingual Mac OS X (6 12)
- 2018-12-15Apple MainStage 3.4.2 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2018-12-15Pano2vr Pro v6.0 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2018-12-15Logic Pro X 10.4.3 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
- 2018-12-15Luxion KeyShot Pro v8.1.58 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.