Software Architecture for Busy Developers Talk and act like a software architect in one weekend (True PDF, EPUB)
Posted on 2021-11-19, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1801071594 | 174 pages | True PDF EPUB | 13.81 MB
A quick start guide to learning essential software architecture tools, frameworks, design patterns, and best practices
Apply critical thinking to your software development and architecture practices and bring structure to your approach using well-known IT standards
Understand the impact of cloud-native approaches on software architecture
Integrate the latest technology trends into your architectural designs
Are you a seasoned developer who likes to add value to a project beyond just writing code? Have you realized that good development practices are not enough to make a project successful, and you now want to embrace the bigger picture in the IT landscape? If so, you're ready to become a software architect; someone who can deal with any IT stakeholder as well as add value to the numerous dimensions of software development.
The sheer volume of content on software architecture can be overwhelming, however. Software Architecture for Busy Developers is here to help. Written by Stéphane Eyskens, author of The Azure Cloud Native Mapbook, this book guides you through your software architecture journey in a pragmatic way using real-world scenarios. By drawing on over 20 years of consulting experience, Stéphane will help you understand the role of a software architect, without the fluff or unnecessarily complex theory.
You'll begin by understanding what non-functional requirements mean and how they concretely impact target architecture. The book then covers different frameworks used across the entire enterprise landscape with the help of use cases and examples. Finally, you'll discover ways in which the cloud is becoming a game changer in the world of software architecture.
By the end of this book, you'll have gained a holistic understanding of the architectural landscape, as well as more specific software architecture skills. You'll also be ready to pursue your software architecture journey on your own - and in just one weekend!
What you will learn
Understand the roles and responsibilities of a software architect
Explore enterprise architecture tools and frameworks such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and ArchiMate
Get to grips with key design patterns used in software development
Explore the widely adopted Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (ATAM)
Discover the benefits and drawbacks of monoliths, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and microservices
Stay on top of trending architectures such as API-driven, serverless, and cloud native
Who this book is for
This book is for developers who want to move up the organizational ladder and become software architects by understanding the broader application landscape and discovering how large enterprises deal with software architecture practices. Prior knowledge of software development is required to get the most out of this book.
Table of Contents
Introducing Software Architecture
Exploring Architecture Frameworks
Understanding ATAM and Software Quality Attributes
Reviewing Historical Architectural Styles
Design Patterns and Clean Architecture
Impact of the Cloud on Software Architecture Practices
Architectural Trends and Summary
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50245
- 2021-04-23Professional Communication in Speech Language Pathology: How to Write, Talk, and Act Like a Clinician Ed 4
- 2021-04-15Professional Communication in Speech Language Pathology: How to Write, Talk, and Act Like a Clinician Ed 4
- 2018-07-08Professional Communication in Speech-Language Pathology How to Write, Talk, and Act Like a Clinician, Third Edition
- 2018-06-06Professional Communication in Speech-Language Pathology How to Write, Talk, and Act Like a Clinician, Third Edition
- 2021-08-22Getting Started with Streamlit for Data Science Create and deploy Streamlit web applications from scratch in Python (True PDF)
- 2022-03-09Extreme DAX Take your Power BI and Microsoft data analytics skills to the next level (True PDF, EPUB) - Removed
- 2022-01-19Digital Transformation and Modernization with IBM API Connect A practical guide (True PDF, EPUB) - Removed
- 2021-03-25PowerShell 7 for IT Professionals: A Guide to Using PowerShell 7 to Manage Windows Systems (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2021-02-22PowerShell 7 for IT Professionals: A Guide to Using PowerShell 7 to Manage Windows Systems (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2021-02-08PowerShell 7 for IT Professionals: A Guide to Using PowerShell 7 to Manage Windows Systems (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2020-11-19Deep Kindness A Revolutionary Guide for the Way We Think, Talk, and Act in Kindness [Audiobook]
- 2020-10-18Deep Kindness: A Revolutionary Guide for the Way We Think, Talk, and Act in Kindness
- 2012-04-22Debugging Strategies For .NET Developers by Darin Dillon [REPOST] - Removed
- 2012-02-02The SME Financing Gap (Vol. I): Theory and Evidence - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Develop
- 2012-01-31OECD Economic Surveys: Germany 2010 (Oced Economic Surveys) - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2012-01-22The SME Financing Gap (Vol. I): Theory and Evidence - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Develop
- 2012-01-21The SME Financing Gap (Vol. I): Theory and Evidence - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Develop
- 2012-01-21Future Prospects for Industrial Biotechnology - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- 2012-01-08OECD Economic Surveys: Germany 2010 (Oced Economic Surveys) - OECD Organisation For Economic Co-operation And Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.