Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV: Research Issues and Practical Applications (repost)
Posted on 2013-10-06. By anonymous.
English | May 22, 2006 | ISBN-10: 3540335803 | 269 pages | PDF | 3.3 Mb
This book presents a coherent, well-balanced survey of recent advances in software engineering approaches to the design and analysis of realistic large-scale multi-agent systems (MAS). The chapters included are devoted to various techniques and methods used to cope with the complexity of real-world MAS.
Reflecting the importance of agent properties in today's software systems, the power of agent-based software engineering is illustrated using examples that are representative of successful applications.
- Ebooks list page : 23402
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2009-05-06Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications
- 2013-10-07Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV
- 2011-12-01Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV
- 2008-12-05Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems II - Removed
- 2018-09-23Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2018-07-29Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2021-03-12Distributed Cooperative Control and Communication for Multi agent Systems - Removed
- 2020-01-07The Complete Edition - Software Engineering for Real-Time Systems: A software engineering perspective toward designing real-time systems
- 2018-12-05Languages, Methodologies and Development Tools for Multi-Agent Systems
- 2018-09-23Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2018-07-31Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Iterative Learning Control for Multi-agent Systems Coordination
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems: The ASCENS Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] From Fault Classification to Fault Tolerance for Multi-Agent Systems (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Software Engineering for Image Processing Systems (Image Processing Series)
- 2014-06-19Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-24Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.