Posted on 2009-05-06. By anonymous.
Publisher: Springer | Pages: 233 | 2007-09-10 | ISBN 354073130X | PDF | 3 MB
The papers selected for this volume present advances in software engineering approaches to develop dependable high-quality multi-agent systems. These papers describe experiences and techniques associated with large multi-agent systems in a wide variety of problem domains. Reflecting the importance of agent properties in today's software systems, the papers in this book illustrate recent developments in specific issues and practical experience.
The 12 thoroughly reviewed and revised full papers are organized in topical sections on fault tolerance, exception handling and diagnosis, security and trust, verification and validation, as well as early development phases and software reuse. Some of the papers were initially presented at the 5th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Large-Scale Multi-agent Systems, SELMAS 2006, held in Shanghai, China in May 2006 in association with ICSE 2006. After the workshop edition, it was decided to extend its scope, and to invite several of the workshop participants to write chapters based on their original position papers, as well as other leading researchers in the area to prepare additional chapters, thus describing the most recent developments in the field of software engineering for multi-agent systems.
Credits to original uploader
Visit my Blog
Free mirror provided - so Follow the rules - No More Mirrors
- Ebooks list page : 2768
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2013-10-06Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV: Research Issues and Practical Applications (repost)
- 2013-10-07Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV
- 2011-12-01Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV
- 2008-12-05Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems II - Removed
- 2018-09-23Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2018-07-29Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2021-03-12Distributed Cooperative Control and Communication for Multi agent Systems - Removed
- 2020-01-07The Complete Edition - Software Engineering for Real-Time Systems: A software engineering perspective toward designing real-time systems
- 2018-12-05Languages, Methodologies and Development Tools for Multi-Agent Systems
- 2018-09-23Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2018-07-31Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Iterative Learning Control for Multi-agent Systems Coordination
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems: The ASCENS Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] From Fault Classification to Fault Tolerance for Multi-Agent Systems (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Software Engineering for Image Processing Systems (Image Processing Series)
- 2014-06-19Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2013-02-24Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.