Posted on 2018-09-23, by nokia241186.
Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2: Designing and Developing Real-time Software (The engineering of real-time embedded systems) by Jim Cooling
English | 27 Jun. 2018 | ASIN: B07F3FKRHX | 287 Pages | EPUB | 7.08 MB
Software Engineering for Real-time Systems, a three-volume book-set, aims to provide a firm foundation in the knowledge, skills and techniques needed to develop and produce real-time, and in particular, embedded systems. Their core purpose is to convince readers that these systems need to be engineered in a rigorous, professional and organised way.
The purpose of Volume 2 is to introduce key practical issues met in the analysis, design and development of real-time software. Opening this are two chapters concerned with a core aspect of modern software development: diagramming. Chapter 1, a groundwork chapter, explains why diagrams and diagramming are important, what we achieve by using diagrams and the types used in the software development process. Chapter 2 extends this material showing diagrams that are in common use, are integral to mainstream design methods and are supported by computer-based tools.
Next to be covered are code-related topics, including code development, code organization and packaging and the integration of program units. This includes fundamental program design and construction techniques, component technology, the programming needs of embedded systems, and how mainstream programming languages meet these requirements.
The concluding chapter of shows the application of these aspects to practical software development. It looks at the overall specification-to-coding process using a variety of techniques: structured, data flow, object-oriented, model driven and model based.
Note for lecturers who adopt this book as a required course textbook.
Supporting material is available, covering both exercises (Word) and course slides (PowerPoint). This is provided free of charge. For further information contact me at
The author: Jim Cooling has had many years experience in the area of real-time embedded systems, including electronic, software and system design, project management, consultancy, education and course development. He has published extensively on the subject, his books covering many aspects of embedded-systems work such as real-time interfacing, programming, software design and software engineering. Currently he is a partner in Lindentree Associates (which he formed in 1998), providing consultancy and training for real-time embedded systems. See: www.lindentreeuk.co.uk
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37199
- 2018-07-29Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2013-10-06Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV: Research Issues and Practical Applications (repost)
- 2009-05-06Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Security Engineering For Vehicular IT Systems: Improving the Trustworthiness and Dependability of Automotive IT Applications
- 2014-01-19Security Engineering For Vehicular It Systems: Improving the Trustworthiness and Dependability of Automotive IT Applications
- 2010-07-18Practical RF Circuit Design for Modern Wireless Systems, Volume IPassive Circuits and Syst
- 2018-09-23Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2018-07-31Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2020-01-07The Complete Edition - Software Engineering for Real-Time Systems: A software engineering perspective toward designing real-time systems
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Algebraic theory for multivariable linear systems, Volume 166 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems: The ASCENS Approach - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Software Engineering for Image Processing Systems (Image Processing Series)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Computational methods for optimizing distributed systems, Volume 173 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Computational methods for optimizing distributed systems, Volume 173 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Algebraic theory for multivariable linear systems, Volume 166 (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2014-06-19Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-07Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems IV
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.