Posted on 2018-09-23, by nokia241186.
Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3: Implementation and Performance Issues (The engineering of real-time embedded systems) by Jim Cooling
English | 27 Jun. 2018 | ASIN: B07F39DHTW | 236 Pages | EPUB | 7.19 MB
Software Engineering for Real-time Systems, a three-volume book-set, aims to provide a firm foundation in the knowledge, skills and techniques needed to develop and produce real-time, and in particular, embedded systems. Their core purpose is to convince readers that these systems need to be engineered in a rigorous, professional and organised way.
The objectives of volume 3 are to cover important implementation and performance aspects in the development of real-time embedded systems. This includes:
The analysis and testing of source code.
Tools and techniques for developing and debugging embedded software.
The essential requirements and features of mission and safety-critical systems.
Designing for performance.
The essentials and use of project documentation, including configuration management and version control techniques.
Note for lecturers who adopt this book as a required course textbook. All diagrams can be made available for educational use. These are provided free of charge, in .png format. For further information contact me at
The author: Jim Cooling has had many years experience in the area of real-time embedded systems, including electronic, software and system design, project management, consultancy, education and course development. He has published extensively on the subject, his books covering many aspects of embedded-systems work such as real-time interfacing, programming, software design and software engineering. Currently he is a partner in Lindentree Associates (which he formed in 1998), providing consultancy and training for real-time embedded systems. See: www.lindentreeuk.co.uk
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37199
- 2018-09-23Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2018-07-31Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 3
- 2018-07-29Software Engineering for Real-time Systems Volume 2 Designing and Developing Real-time Software
- 2020-01-07The Complete Edition - Software Engineering for Real-Time Systems: A software engineering perspective toward designing real-time systems
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Modelling software with pictures: Practical UML diagramming for real-time systems (The engineering of real-time embedded systems)
- 2019-03-25Modelling software with pictures Practical UML diagramming for real-time systems
- 2019-03-20Modelling software with pictures Practical UML diagramming for real-time systems
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Deadline Scheduling for Real-Time Systems: EDF and Related Algorithms (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2011-11-26Temporal Logic for Real-Time Systems (Advanced Software Development Series)
- 2019-02-28Challenges in Design and Implementation of Middlewares for Real-Time Systems - Removed
- 2019-02-23Challenges in Design and Implementation of Middlewares for Real-Time Systems
- 2018-12-15Deadline Scheduling for Real-Time Systems Edf and Related Algorithms
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Formal Development of a Network-Centric RTOS: Software Engineering for Reliable Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Multiprocessor Scheduling for Real-Time Systems (Embedded Systems) - Removed
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems: The ASCENS Approach - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Command-control for Real-time Systems
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Real-Time Design Patterns: Robust Scalable Architecture for Real-Time Systems
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Software Engineering for Image Processing Systems (Image Processing Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.