Posted on 2019-04-29, by Germany2020.
Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold 2.5.1 for Cinema4D R18 to R20 | 810.4 mb
Solid Angle has released version 2.5.1 of Arnold for Cinema4D (C4DtoA). This plug-ins provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface. C4DtoA is now shipping with the latest Arnold 220.127.116.11 core
Solid Angle has released version 2.5.1 of Arnold for Cinema4D (C4DtoA). This plug-ins provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface. C4DtoA is now shipping with the latest Arnold 18.104.22.168 core.
About Arnold for Cinema4D. C4DtoA supports most Cinema 4D features such as instances, cloners, deformers, generators, MoGraph geometry, hair, and ThinkingParticles. It also supports both animation and single frame distributed rendering in Team Render, allowing the use of all computers in a local network to speed-up Arnold rendering. Third-party plugins TurbulenceFD and X-Particles are natively supported, allowing artists to render high quality smoke, fire, and particle effects with fully interactive feedback. Other features include volume rendering with OpenVDB, a node-based material editor and a comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
About Solid Angle. Solid Angle is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software. With offices in Madrid and London, Solid Angle's customers include ILM, Framestore, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Rodeo FX, Luma Pictures, Image Engine, The Moving Picture Company, Digic Pictures, The Mill and Psyop. Arnold was designed to efficiently process the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big-budget visual effects, while at the same time simplifying the pipeline. This unique renderer has been used to create the VFX seen in "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Elysium, "Gravity", "Pacific Rim", Marvel's "The Avengers", and "Alice in Wonderland", to name just some. Marcos Fajardo is the founder of Solid Angle and lead architect of Arnold. The software is now available as a standalone renderer, as a C++ API and as a set of plug-ins for leading 3D applications such as Maya, Softimage and Katana on Linux, (Mac OSX) and Windows.
About MAXON Computer GmbH. MAXON Computer GmbH is a developer for 3D graphics software, offering professional 3D modeling, painting, animation, and rendering solutions. MAXON's product line is centered around its core applications Cinema 4D, a leading animation package for media production, and BodyPaint 3D, its pioneering 3D painting package.
Product: Solid Angle Cinema4D to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: Maxon Cinema4D R18-R20
Size: 810.4 mb
- Ebooks list page : 40356
- 2019-08-11Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.2.0 for Houdini
- 2019-08-10Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.3.0 for Maya 2017 2019
- 2019-08-10Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.2.0 for Houdini
- 2019-06-15Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v4.1.1 For Houdini-AMPED
- 2019-05-27Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.2.1 for Maya 2017-2019
- 2019-05-27Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v4.1.0 for Houdini
- 2019-05-23Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.1.0 for Houdini
- 2019-05-23Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 3.2.1 for Maya
- 2019-04-29Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.0.2 for Houdini
- 2019-04-12Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.0.0 for (Houdini)
- 2019-04-12Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.1 for Houdini
- 2019-04-05Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.1 for Houdini
- 2019-03-23Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.2.0 for Maya 2017-2019
- 2019-03-22Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.0.0 for Houdini
- 2019-03-15Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.1.1 for Houdini 16.5x Win
- 2019-03-03Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v3.3.0 for Houdini
- 2019-03-01Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v3.1.1 for houdini
- 2019-02-27Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.0 for Houdini
- 2019-02-18Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.0 for Houdini
- 2019-02-12Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.2.1 for Houdini
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.