Posted on 2020-03-31, by elegance.
Genre: Application | Language: English
Size: 257.48 MB
4.0.2 - Release Date: 13 Feb 2020
MtoA 4.0.2 is a feature release, that is binary compatible with 4.0.* versions. It includes the following improvements :
New USD Procedural: Arnold now ships with a new USD procedural node, based on USD 19.05.
USD support in Stand-In GUI: The MtoA Stand-In GUI supports interacting with USD files through the Stand-In Maya node. All of the features of the Stand-In GUI are fully available for USD files as well.
Filtering to the Stand-In UI: A new filter has been added to the Stand-In GUI allowing the users to only see objects that match the given search string.
Lens Tilt and Shift Controls: lens_tilt_angle and lens_shift have been added to the perspective camera. Tilt can be used to control lens tilt angles with respect to the projection plane. The vertical and horizontal angles are specified in degrees. This is useful in architectural renderings to compensate for perspective transformation for vertical lines. Shift can be used to shift the lens position. This is useful to recenter the subject after using tilt. The shift is given in normalized screen coordinates: +1 will move the frame center to the right or bottom edge. Note that lens shift will affect the render in a different way than screen_window, notably with distortions or vignetting since one is a lens effect and the other just selects the part of the rendered image that will be output.
Displacement support for MaterialX Shader: The materialX shader now supports MaterialX materials that contain displacement using a newly added outDisplacement plug.
String Replace Operator: The new string_replace operator matches and replaces parts of string parameters, optionally depending on the OS Arnold is running on
- Ebooks list page : 43121
- 2020-04-05Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 2 for Houdini 17 5 460
- 2020-03-31Solid.Angle Cinema4D To Arnold v2 6 2 For Cinema4D R21
- 2020-03-31Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v4 4 0 for Houdini 17 0 506
- 2020-03-30Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 1 0 for Houdini 17 0 506
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 0 for Houdini 18 0 287
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 2 for Houdini 18 0 348 LINUX
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Cinema4D To Arnold v2 6 2 For Cinema4D R20
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 0 for Houdini 17 0 506 LINUX
- 2020-03-26Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 1 for Houdini 17 5 460
- 2020-03-26Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v4 4 1 for Houdini 17 5 425
- 2020-03-26Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 0 for Houdini 17 5 425 LINUX
- 2020-03-26Solid.Angle Houdini To Arnold v5 0 0 for Houdini 17 5 425
- 2020-01-28Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v5.0.2 for Houdini
- 2020-01-19Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold v5.0.1 for Houdini 17.x 18.x Win/Mac/Lnx
- 2020-01-19Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v5.0.1 for Houdini
- 2020-01-15Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold v5.0.0 for Houdini 17.x 18.x Win/Mac/Lnx
- 2019-12-25Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold 3.0.1 for Cinema4D
- 2019-12-12Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold 3.0.1 for Cinema4D
- 2019-12-12Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v5.0.0 for Houdini
- 2019-08-11Solid Angle Cinema4D to Arnold 2.6.0 for Cinema4D R18 to R20
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.