Posted on 2018-11-01, by everest555.
Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.1.1 for Maya 2016-2018 | 1.1 Gb
Solid Angle has released version 3.1.1 of Arnold for Maya (or MtoA). This plug-ins provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within Maya's standard interface. MtoA is now shipping with the Arnold 126.96.36.199 core.
3.1.1 Release Date - October 21, 2018:
MtoA 3.1.1 is a feature release, including the following improvements:
- Round Corners
A new shader aiRoundCorners allows rendering of rounded edges at shading time, without having to subdivide the geometry.
- Out-of-the-box support for VDB sequences in aiVolume and image sequences in aiImage
- Added support for sequences in Render Selection to Texture
- Added Shader Motion Blur parameter to turn off motion blur on shader parameters
- Support User Data in Override Sets
- AOVs from references scenes used to be rendered even though they didn't appear in the AOVs list
- Fix issues with instanced Standins
- XGen Interactive Groom Splines: visibility wasn't properly supported
- XGen : Instancing Xgen shapes wasn't supported properly
- Fixed error when trying to add a new output driver to an AOV
#3606 xgen_procedural Instancing Issues
#3429 AOVs in scene that is referenced still render but not displayed in Render Settings.
#3563 Crash with Color Picker (color editor eyedropper tool) with ARV
#3595 Add Frame Offset to gpuCache
#3280 Improve animated VDB workflow
#3512 AVP - Arnold Viewport not updating scene on changing Render Layers.
#3541 Soloing nodes in hypershade triggers ARV and AVP re-render.
#3582 createMeshLight errors with duplicate node names
#3596 Arnold attributes appearing below Shape in Channel Box
#1713 Standin loads the ass file twice after opening a scene
#2085 Maya shader implementations are creating a whole copy of the parameters with ai prefix
#3521 Render Settings doesn't dynamically update when a camera's renderable attribute changes
#3528 AVP: "Refresh Render" doesn't work
#3550 Export lookdevkit shaders as arnold native shaders - Part 1
#3581 xgen_procedural: visibility settings not applied when rendering in Maya
#3592 Standin instances should be exported as duplicated procedurals
#3600 Install CLM components during MtoA installation
#3602 Support sequences in Render to Texture
#3604 Expose Round Corners
#3608 Expose options.ignore_list
#3611 Python error when adding a new output driver on an AOV
#3612 Adding new output driver to AOV not working
#3619 Expose Shaders Motion blur parameter
#1741 Read custom user data from override sets when exporting nodes
#3069 Support image sequences for aiImage
#3553 CNodeParameter::ProcessParameter should support color/vector components
#3587 Add node editor templates for Arnold Nodes
#2113 Don't export anim curves when motion blur is disabled
About Solid Angle Maya to Arnold. Arnold is the high-quality rendering engine in Maya. Realistic rendering is easier than ever with this brute force Monte Carlo ray tracer. Physically-based rendering in Arnold accurately simulates light in the real world, but allows breaking physical laws to achieve artistic styles.
Arnold is one of the leading render plugins in the world of 3D graphics. The realism that it delivers, added to the simplicity of its interface, is what made Solid Angle's masterpiece so popular.
About Solid Angle. Solid Angle is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software. With offices in Madrid and London, Solid Angle's customers include ILM, Framestore, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Rodeo FX, Luma Pictures, Image Engine, The Moving Picture Company, Digic Pictures, The Mill and Psyop. Arnold was designed to efficiently process the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big-budget visual effects, while at the same time simplifying the pipeline. This unique renderer has been used to create the VFX seen in "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Elysium, "Gravity", "Pacific Rim", Marvel's "The Avengers", and "Alice in Wonderland", to name just some. Marcos Fajardo is the founder of Solid Angle and lead architect of Arnold. The software is now available as a standalone renderer, as a C++ API and as a set of plug-ins for leading 3D applications such as Maya, Softimage and Katana on Linux, (Mac OSX) and Windows.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Solid Angle Maya to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and later
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Maya 2016 and above
Size: 1.1 Gb
- Ebooks list page : 37598
- 2019-06-15Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v4.1.1 For Houdini-AMPED
- 2019-05-27Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v4.1.0 for Houdini
- 2019-05-27Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold v2.5.2 For Cinema4D
- 2019-05-24Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold 2.5.2 for Cinema4D
- 2019-05-23Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.1.0 for Houdini
- 2019-04-29Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.0.2 for Houdini
- 2019-04-29Solid Angle Cinema4D to Arnold 2.5.1 for Cinema4D R18 to R20
- 2019-04-12Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.0.0 for (Houdini)
- 2019-04-12Solid Angle Cinema4D to Arnold 2.5.0 for (Cinema4D R18-R20)
- 2019-04-12Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.1 for Houdini
- 2019-04-05Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.1 for Houdini
- 2019-03-23Solid Angle Cinema4D to Arnold 2.5.0 for Cinema4D R18-R20
- 2019-03-22Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.0.0 for Houdini
- 2019-03-15Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.1.1 for Houdini 16.5x Win
- 2019-03-03Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v3.3.0 for Houdini
- 2019-03-01Solid Angle Houdini To Arnold v3.1.1 for houdini
- 2019-02-27Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.0 for Houdini
- 2019-02-26Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold 2.4.5 for Cinema4D
- 2019-02-24Solid Angle Cinema4D to Arnold 2.4.5 for Cinema4D R18 to R20
- 2019-02-18Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 3.3.0 for Houdini
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.