Posted on 2020-04-20, by uswarez.
Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2 | 1.7 Gb
The Arnoldrenderer product team is pleased to announce the availability of Arnold (or MtoA) 4.0.2 for Autodesk Maya. This version uses the Arnold 184.108.40.206 core.
4.0.2 - Release Date: 13 Feb 2020
MtoA 4.0.2 is a feature release, that is binary compatible with 4.0.* versions. It includes the following improvements :
New USD Procedural: Arnold now ships with a new USD procedural node, based on USD 19.05.
USD support in Stand-In GUI: The MtoA Stand-In GUI supports interacting with USD files through the Stand-In Maya node. All of the features of the Stand-In GUI are fully available for USD files as well.
Filtering to the Stand-In UI: A new filter has been added to the Stand-In GUI allowing the users to only see objects that match the given search string.
Lens Tilt and Shift Controls: lens_tilt_angle and lens_shift have been added to the perspective camera. Tilt can be used to control lens tilt angles with respect to the projection plane. The vertical and horizontal angles are specified in degrees. This is useful in architectural renderings to compensate for perspective transformation for vertical lines. Shift can be used to shift the lens position. This is useful to recenter the subject after using tilt. The shift is given in normalized screen coordinates: +1 will move the frame center to the right or bottom edge. Note that lens shift will affect the render in a different way than screen_window, notably with distortions or vignetting since one is a lens effect and the other just selects the part of the rendered image that will be output.
Displacement support for MaterialX Shader: The materialX shader now supports MaterialX materials that contain displacement using a newly added outDisplacement plug.
String Replace Operator: The new string_replace operator matches and replaces parts of string parameters, optionally depending on the OS Arnold is running on
OSX minimum version is now 10.11: We have raised the minimum version required for OSX from 10.9 to 10.11.
#3529 Introduce Test Resolution for View-port rendering
#4073 Solid Angle is listed as Publisher for MtoA in Windows Control Panel
#4076 MtoA installer fails on RHEL/CentOS 6 with default Python 2.6
#4088 Selecting object shapes in viewport, AE or outliner triggers ARV and AVP rerender.
#4098 Render Sequence crashes when you Output Denoising AOVs
#4138 aiSetParameter operator deleted if all assignments are deleted via AE
#1343 The Arnold render settings menus are not resized when the window is resized
#3695 Expose USD procedural
#3961 Add filtering to the Procedural UI
#4045 add filter widget to procedural tree view
#4057 add string_replace operator
#4070 "GPU Settings" in the System panel should be e.g. "Device Settings"
#4078 [ARV] Remove any calls to AiEnd from ARV code
#4081 Ramp UV offset not properly exported
#4082 Add option to export mtlx using AiMaterialxWriteMaterial
#4084 Change the classification of atmosphere shaders
#4085 add alembic layers to AlembicTransverser
#4089 Solve notarization warnings
#4092 Add support for displacement in MaterialX Shaders
#4094 Add tilt properties to perp_camera
#4095 Add lens distortion properties to persp_camera
#4097 Upgrade min SDK to 10.11 for Mac builds
#4099 ARV: FB and BG Image icons are missing
#4103 Test Resolution in ARV seems broken
#4106 ARV: Test resolution and Crop don't play well with each other
#4107 Osx crash with environment variables set for extensions
#4108 make aiStandin UI filter case insensitive
#4114 fixes for the StandIn GUI
#4118 duplicate aiStandIns disables the assignment buttons
#4119 add auto_instancing to aiStandin
#4121 Resolve env variables in axf filepath
#4127 root objects should be able to assign base shape properties
#4137 error when mtoa not installed as a Maya module
Solid Angle Maya to Arnold is the high-quality rendering engine in Maya. Realistic rendering is easier than ever with this brute force Monte Carlo ray tracer. Physically-based rendering in Arnold accurately simulates light in the real world, but allows breaking physical laws to achieve artistic styles.
Arnold is one of the leading render plugins in the world of 3D graphics. The realism that it delivers, added to the simplicity of its interface, is what made Solid Angle's masterpiece so popular.
Introduction to Solid Angle's Arnold Renderer
Solid Angle SL is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software, with offices in Madrid and London and customers throughout the world including Framestore, DreamWorks, ILM, Sony Pictures Imageworks, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Image and Rising Sun Pictures. Arnold was designed from the ground up to efficiently raytrace the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big budget visual effects, while at the same time simplifying the pipeline, reducing the number of passes, minimizing storage requirements and greatly enhancing interactivity for lighting artists.
Product: Solid Angle Maya to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 1.7 Gb
Requirements & Platforms
- Compatible with Maya 2018, 2019, 2020
- Windows 7 and later
- Linux RHEL6 equivalent (glibc 2.12) and later
- Mac OS X 10.11 and later
- CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)
Buy Premium Account From Following Download Links & Get Fastest Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
- 2020-04-11Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2 (x64)
- Ebooks list page : 43312
- 2020-04-11Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2 (x64)
- 2018-11-01Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.1.1 (x64) for Maya 2016-2018
- 2020-05-02Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.3
- 2020-04-28Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.3
- 2020-04-26Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.3
- 2020-03-31Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v4 0 2 For Maya 2020
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v4 0 1 For Maya 2019
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v3 3 0 2 For Maya 2019 LINUX
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v4 0 2 For Maya 2018
- 2020-02-19Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2
- 2020-02-17Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2
- 2020-01-17Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya Win/Mac/Lnx
- 2019-12-30Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya
- 2019-12-12Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya
- 2019-12-12Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya 2018-2020
- 2019-08-10Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.3.0 for Maya 2017 2019
- 2019-08-09Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.3.0
- 2019-06-17Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 220.127.116.11 for Maya 2017-2019
- 2019-06-15Solid Angle Maya To Arnold v18.104.22.168 For Maya-AMPED
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.