Posted on 2020-05-02, by uswarez.
Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.3 | 1.4 Gb
The Arnoldrenderer product team is pleased to announce the availability of Arnold (or MtoA) 4.0.3 for Autodesk Maya. This version uses the Arnold 220.127.116.11 core.
4.0.3 - Release Date: 20 Apr 2020
MtoA 4.0.3 is a feature release, that is binary compatible with 4.0.* versions. It includes the following improvements :
USD Export: Added the ability to export the Arnold scene data as USD format, either from the File > Export All / Selected menu or the Arnold > Scene Export menu
Bifrost render large files: You can now render Bifrost scenes that contain geometry larger than 4GB
Overriding alembic instances with operators: A new parameter use_instance_cache enabled by default has been added to the aiStandin node to control the internal cache that shares instances between alembic nodes. This parameter can be disabled when using operators to override the procedural contents while make_instance is enabled.
aiStandIn optimizations: The contents of the aiStandin is now cached top make it faster to load large assets, and only need to query the contents a single time. The contents are now only loaded when the tree is expanded by the user.
Batch Render Dialog: there is now a basic dialog that is displayed when clicking the option box next to "Batch Render" in the Render menu
Support for custom orthographic camera: Developers can now expose their custom orthographic camera on the camera attribute editor by adding the metadata orthographic = true in the node entry
Empty aiVolume render as box: If no file is given to the aiVolume node then it will render as a simple box volume
Solved slowdown caused by swatches: Render swatches were constantly loading arnold resources when editing attributes, even when swatches were disabled. This was solved and optimized.
Parenting / unparenting is fixed in IPR sessions: Parenting and unparenting nodes was not being updated properly in the IPR.
Fixed regression with aiToon's lights lists: The light names in attributes "Rim Light" and "Stylized Higlight" were not translated properly to Arnold.
#4159 Windows: MtoA master (for Maya PR 2021) doesn't contain xgen_procedural
#4163 selection of objects in .ass aiStandins not working from ARV
#3838 Grouping an object and then hiding the object inside the group does not update in the IPR
#4110 ARV: grouping/parenting fails in IPR
#4131 Export shaders to ass fails with shading engine selection
#4145 Remove the Composite shader
#4148 Export selected should always export selected Dependency Nodes
#4149 Expose missing arnold shaders
#4153 Maya 2020, Bifrost & Caching: Arnold IPR does not update non-simulated animated Bifrost geometry on time changes when Cached Playback is enabled
#4156 Don't create an arnold session for swatches
#4158 delay loading .ass and usd contents until treeview is expanded
#4160 Use the new AiSceneWrite API
#4162 Sheen (Toon) appears in the wrong place
#4165 Toon rim light not supported properly with full paths
#4166 Toon stylized highlight not supported with full paths
#4171 Update Scons version
#4185 Extra Attributes moved under Arnold tab on bifShape
Solid Angle Maya to Arnold is the high-quality rendering engine in Maya. Realistic rendering is easier than ever with this brute force Monte Carlo ray tracer. Physically-based rendering in Arnold accurately simulates light in the real world, but allows breaking physical laws to achieve artistic styles.
Arnold is one of the leading render plugins in the world of 3D graphics. The realism that it delivers, added to the simplicity of its interface, is what made Solid Angle's masterpiece so popular.
Introduction to Solid Angle's Arnold Renderer
Solid Angle SL is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software, with offices in Madrid and London and customers throughout the world including Framestore, DreamWorks, ILM, Sony Pictures Imageworks, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Image and Rising Sun Pictures. Arnold was designed from the ground up to efficiently raytrace the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big budget visual effects, while at the same time simplifying the pipeline, reducing the number of passes, minimizing storage requirements and greatly enhancing interactivity for lighting artists.
Product: Solid Angle Maya to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC / macOs *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: *
Size: 1.4 Gb
Requirements & Platforms
- Compatible with Maya 2018, 2019, 2020
- Windows 7 and later
- Linux RHEL6 equivalent (glibc 2.12) and later
- (Mac OSX) 10.11 and later
- CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)
Buy Premium Account From Following Download Links & Get Fastest Speed
- Ebooks list page : 43478
- 2020-04-28Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.3
- 2020-04-26Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.3
- 2020-04-20Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2 (x64)
- 2020-04-11Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2 (x64)
- 2020-03-31Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v4 0 2 For Maya 2020
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v4 0 1 For Maya 2019
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v3 3 0 2 For Maya 2019 LINUX
- 2020-03-27Solid.Angle Maya To Arnold v4 0 2 For Maya 2018
- 2020-02-19Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2
- 2020-02-17Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.2
- 2020-01-17Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya Win/Mac/Lnx
- 2019-12-30Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya
- 2019-12-12Solid Angle Maya To Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya
- 2019-12-12Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 4.0.1 for Maya 2018-2020
- 2019-08-10Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.3.0 for Maya 2017 2019
- 2019-08-09Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.3.0
- 2019-06-17Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 18.104.22.168 for Maya 2017-2019
- 2019-06-15Solid Angle Maya To Arnold v22.214.171.124 For Maya-AMPED
- 2019-05-27Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.2.1 for Maya 2017-2019
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.