Posted on 2019-08-24, by voska89.
Albrecht Bertram, Rainer Glüge - Solid Mechanics: Theory, Modeling, and Problems
Published: 2015-06-15 | ISBN: 3319195654, 3319360035 | PDF | 318 pages | 4.07 MB
This textbook offers an introduction to modeling the mechanical behavior of solids within continuum mechanics and thermodynamics. To illustrate the fundamental principles, the book starts with an overview of the most important models in one dimension. Tensor calculus, which is called for in three-dimensional modeling, is concisely presented in the second part of the book. Once the reader is equipped with these essential mathematical tools, the third part of the book develops the foundations of continuum mechanics right from the beginning. Lastly, the book's fourth part focuses on modeling the mechanics of materials and in particular elasticity, viscoelasticity and plasticity. Intended as an introductory textbook for students and for professionals interested in self-study, it also features numerous worked-out examples to aid in understanding.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 41201
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Essential Solid Mechanics: Theory, worked examples and problems
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Advanced Solid Mechanics: Theory, worked examples and problems
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Advanced Solid Mechanics: Theory, worked examples and problems
- 2020-01-24Square Matrices of Order 2: Theory, Applications, and Problems
- 2020-01-12Chemically Reacting Flow: Theory, Modeling, and Simulation Ed 2
- 2019-11-25Borehole Electromagnetic Telemetry System: Theory, Modeling, and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Petroleum Geoscience & Engineering)
- 2018-05-10Powerline Ampacity System Theory, Modeling and Applications
- 2018-04-21Principles and Practices of Molecular Properties : Theory, Modeling, and Simulations
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Introduction to FACTS Controllers: Theory, Modeling, and Applications
- 2018-01-02[PDF] 'The Handbook of Nanotechnology. Nanometer Structures: Theory, Modeling, and Simulation (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM129)'
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Process Management: A Multi-disciplinary Guide to Theory, Modeling, and Methodology (Progress in IS) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Powerline Ampacity System: Theory, Modeling and Applications
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Cable System Transients: Theory, Modeling and Simulation
- 2017-11-15[PDF] An Introduction to Queueing Theory: Modeling and Analysis in Applications (Statistics for Industry and Technology)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Adsorption: Theory, Modeling, and Analysis (Surfactant Science Series, Volume 107)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Combine Harvesters: Theory, Modeling, and Design
- 2017-10-25[PDF] An Introduction to Queueing Theory: Modeling and Analysis in Applications
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Multiscale Paradigms in Integrated Computational Materials Science and Engineering: Materials Theory, Modeling, and Simulation for Predictive Design
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Computational Solid Mechanics: Variational Formulation and High Order Approximation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.