Posted on 2021-01-01, by Germany2020.
Sound Medicine: How to Use the Ancient Science of Sound to Heal the Body and Mind (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B07T8JVH3B | 2020 | 7 hours and 26 minutes | M4B@128 kbps | 405 MB
Author: Kulreet Chaudhary
Narrator: Soneela Nankani
From a leading neurologist, neuroscientist, and practitioner of Ayurvedic medicine, comes a rigorous scientific investigation of the healing power of sound, showing listeners how they can use it to improve their mental and physical wellbeing.
Why does a baby's cry instantaneously flood a mother's body with a myriad of stress hormones? How can a song on the radio stir up powerful emotions, from joy to anger, regret to desire? Why does sound itself evoke such primal and deeply felt emotions?
A vibration that travels through air, water, and solids, sound is produced by all matter, and is a fundamental part of every species' survival. But there is a hidden power within sound that has only just begun to be investigated. Sound Medicine takes listeners on a journey through the structure of the mouth, ears, and brain to understand how sound is translated from acoustic vibrations into meaningful neurological impulses. Renowned neurologist and Ayurvedic expert Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary explains how different types of sound impact the human body and brain uniquely, and explores the physiological effects of sound vibration, from altering mood to healing disease.
Blending ancient wisdom with modern science, Dr. Chaudhary traces the history of sound therapy and the use of specific mantras from previously unknown texts - traced back to the Siddhas, a group of enlightened yogis who created a healing tradition that served as the precursor to Ayurvedic medicine - to explain the therapeutic application of sounds for a wide range of conditions. Sound Medicine offers practical, step-by-step lessons for using music and mantras, whether you're a beginner or searching for a more advanced practice, to improve your health in body, mind, and spirit.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/Germany2020
- Ebooks list page : 45963
- 2021-01-04Sound Medicine: How to Use the Ancient Science of Sound to Heal the Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2021-04-13How to Use the Laws of Mind (Audiobook)
- 2020-05-05Sound Medicine How To Use The Ancient Science Of Sound To Heal The Body And Mind
- 2020-03-18Sound Medicine: How to Use the Ancient Science of Sound to Heal the Body and Mind
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels [Audiobook]
- 2014-03-16Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels (Audiobook)
- 2014-03-09Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels (Audiobook)
- 2013-12-16Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind With the Help of the Angels
- 2013-11-26Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind With the Help of the Angels [Repost]
- 2018-10-30Pivot, Disrupt, Transform How Leaders Beat the Odds and Survive [Audiobook]
- 2023-01-01The Path of Aliveness A Contemporary Zen Approach to Awakening Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-22Ask the Experts The Human Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-22The Mirror of Yoga Awakening the Intelligence of Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-04Healing Before You're Cured: The Evidence Based Guide to Taking Control of Your Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-27Chakra Balance: The Beginner's Guide to Healing Body and Mind (Audiobook)
- 2020-11-27Mindfulness Meditation: Cultivating the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2020-06-25Essential Chakra Yoga - Poses to Balance, Heal, and Energize the Body and Mind
- 2014-05-31What French Women Know: About Love, Sex, and Other Matters of the Heart and Mind (Audiobook)
- 2014-05-29What French Women Know: About Love, Sex, and Other Matters of the Heart and Mind (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.