Posted on 2018-11-12, by voska89.
Spatial Reasoning in the Early Years: Principles, Assertions, and Speculations By Brent Davis, Spatial Reasoning Study Group
2015 | 184 Pages | ISBN: 1138792039 | PDF | 3 MB
Over the past several years, "spatial reasoning" has gained renewed prominence among mathematics educators, as spatial skills are proving to be not just essential to mathematical understanding but also strong predictors of future success beyond the classroom in fields such as science, technology, and engineering. By exploring both primary and emergent dimensions, Spatial Reasoning in the Early Years helps define the concept of spatial reasoning and provides compelling evidence of the need for a clear focus within early education specifically. The authors review the research, look across current theories, and investigate implications for contemporary school mathematics pedagogy as they identify areas of inquiry necessary to bring a stronger spatial reasoning emphasis into the classroom. The book contains many classroom- or workshop-based vignettes, highlighting the complexity of spatial reasoning in educational practice, providing an in-depth analysis of spatial reasoning as it applies to classroom practice, and offering new ways of framing lessons to help young students hone their spatial reasoning abilities. The book concludes with a forward-looking agenda that contributes to developing a greater understanding of the role spatial reasoning plays in educational contexts and beyond. Supported by plentiful visual representations, Spatial Reasoning in the Early Years skillfully integrates the conceptual and the concrete, making this text a dynamic and accessible resource.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37702
- 2020-05-05Spatial Reasoning in the Early Years: Principles, Assertions, and Speculations
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Spatial Reasoning in the Early Years: Principles, Assertions, and Speculations
- 2011-12-28Advice and Support: The Early Years, 1941-1960
- 2011-09-05Advice and Support: The Early Years, 1941-1960
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Practice Leadership In The Early Years: Becoming, Being And Developing As A Leader
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2011-09-05Advice and Support: The Final Years, 1965-1973
- 2011-08-09"Quantum Chemistry of Solids: The LCAO First Principles Treatment of Crystals" by Robert A. Evarestov
- 2020-05-14Parenting Made Easy: The early years
- 2020-05-06Art Therapy in the Early Years: Therapeutic interventions with infants, toddlers and their families
- 2020-04-26Inspiring Science In The Early Years: Exploring Good Practice (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Educati)
- 2020-02-25Messerschmitt Bf 109 : The Early Years - Poland, the Fall of France and the Battle of Britain (Air War Archive)
- 2020-02-16Making March Madness: The Early Years of the NCAA, NIT, and College Basketball Championships, 1922-1951 (Sport, Culture, and Society)
- 2020-01-19Mary Wells The Early Years Complete Motown Releases 1960 62 (2019)
- 2020-01-15Maximum Volume: The Life of Beatles Producer George Martin, The Early Years, 1926–1966
- 2020-01-13Child-Initiated Play and Learning: Planning for possibilities in the early years Ed 2
- 2019-12-28Elite Education and Internationalisation: From the Early Years to Higher Education
- 2019-12-09The Black Keys The Black Keys The Early Years (2019)
- 2019-11-30Learning Without Fear: A Practical Toolkit for Developing Growth Mindset in the Early Years and Primary Classroom
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.