Author: Charles V. Gruzanski
Publisher: Charles E. Tuttle Company
Posted on 2012-01-06, by 4bookholic.
Spike and Chain: Japanese Fighting Arts
Charles V. Gruzanski | Charles E. Tuttle Company | 1968 | 104 pages | English | PDF
This is a benchmark book on the subject by the late Charles Gruzanski. The use of a short chain with weighted ends employed by a trained practitioner can be deadly effective against an unarmed opponent, which this book will show. This book covers the art and science of the Japanese weapons fighting forms and employment of the short-chain and Shuriken. In the book the vital spots of the body are meticulously delineated, and the basic combat use of the chain is taught in graphic, easy to understand photographs and text. The proper methods of perforating your target with throwing darts/Shurikens are explained in detail. As well as how to construct your own "tools" of the trade. For the practicality of these techniques for the combatant is were these techniques fall short. As both methods require time, training and experience to get skilled, to be of any practical use in the short term. But it is somewhat entertaining training. Overall this book has limited information of value for the combatant. But is ideal for the novice and advanced pupil of martial arts.
- Ebooks list page : 16823
- 2011-12-01Spike and Chain: Japanese Fighting Arts
- 2011-08-27Spike and Chain: Japanese Fighting Arts
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Spike and Chain: Japanese Fighting Arts
- 2011-09-06Spike and Chain - Japanese Fighting Arts
- 2012-03-221001 Street Fighting Secrets: The Principles Of Contemporary Fighting Arts
- 2019-07-11In the Dojo A Guide to the Rituals and Etiquette of the Japanese Martial Arts [Audiobook]
- 2019-07-08In the Dojo: A Guide to the Rituals and Etiquette of the Japanese Martial Arts [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-11Japan The Ultimate Samurai Guide: An Insider Looks at the Japanese Martial Arts and Surviving in the Land of Bushido and Zen
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Lean Management of Global Supply Chain (Japanese Management and International Studies)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Budo Mind and Body: Training Secrets of the Japanese Martial Arts
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Fighting Scholars: Habitus and Ethnographies of Martial Arts and Combat Sports (Key Issues in Modern Sociology)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Weapons and Fighting Arts of Indonesia
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Tengu: The Shamanic and Esoteric Origins of the Japanese Martial Arts
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Samurai Fighting Arts: The Spirit and the Practice
- 2017-10-13[PDF] In the Dojo: A Guide to the Rituals and Etiquette of the Japanese Martial Arts
- 2017-02-01(Ebook) The Shamanic and Esoteric Origins of the Japanese Martial Arts
- 2013-10-12Budo Mind and Body - Training Secrets of the Japanese Martial Arts
- 2013-10-09Budo Mind and Body: Training Secrets of the Japanese Martial Arts
- 2012-01-31Elementary and Intermediate Algebra, 3 edition - Charles P. McKeague - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.