The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Author: Britton Brewer | Date: 2009-02-04 | Format: pdf | Pages: 148 | Language: English | ISBN10: 1405173637
Description: This volume in the Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science series presents a concise summary of the science and practice of psychology in the context of sport. Psychological aspects central to sport performance such as motivation, cognition, stress, confidence, and mental preparation are examined and interventions designed to enhance individual and team performance are reviewed. Reflecting the breadth of the field, issues such as sport injury prevention and rehabilitation, athlete psychopathology, child and adolescent development, sport career termination, and the practice of sport psychology are also addressed.
Published under the auspices of the Medical Commission of the International Olympic Committee, Sport Psychology shows how the performance and the overall well-being of athletes can be improved by highlighting research findings and their practical application. With contributions from internationally renowned experts and useful case studies in each chapter, this handbook is an essential resource for medical doctors who serve athletes and sports teams and an invaluable reference for all students of sport psychology.
NOWDOWNLOAD links: http://www.nowdownload.eu/dl/26k3x52daa9iy
Download "Sport Psychology"
浏览量：0 添加时间：2013-12-26 02:58:21, 更新时间：2013-12-26 02:58:21, shared by Marmaladka
Search mirrors of "Sport Psychology"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
- Ebooks list page : 24335
- [PDF] Routledge International Handbook of Sport Psychology (Routledge International Handbooks)
- [PDF] Sport Psychology: Concepts and Applications
- [PDF] Sport Psychology for Coaches
- [PDF] Sport Psychology
- [PDF] Group Dynamics in Exercise and Sport Psychology: Contemporary Themes
- [PDF] Routledge Handbook of Applied Sport Psychology: A Comprehensive Guide for Students and Practitioners
- [PDF] Sport Psychology (Sports and Athletics Preparation, Performance, and Psychology)
- [PDF] Contemporary Sport Psychology (Sports and Athletics Preparation, Performance, and Psychology Series)
- [PDF] Inside Sport Psychology
- [PDF] Applied Sport Psychology: A Case-Based Approach
- [PDF] School Sport Psychology: Perspectives, Programs, and Procedures
- [PDF] Introducing Sport Psychology: A Practical Guide
- [PDF] Sport Psychology 1999 ed
- [PDF] Group Dynamics in Exercise and Sport Psychology
- [PDF] Introduction to Sport Psychology: Training, Competition and Coping (Sports and Athletics Preperation, Performance, and Psychology)
- [Share-2017] Behavioral Sport Psychology - J. Luiselli, D. Reed (Springer, 2011)
- [PDF] Professional Practice in Sport Psychology: A review
- Routledge International Handbook of Sport Psychology
- Sport Psychology Concepts and Applications, 7 edition
- 01111-[Upload 2017]-Behavioral Sport Psychology - J. Luiselli, D. Reed (Springer, 2011)