Posted on 2018-08-10, updated at 2018-09-23, by nokia241186.
Spring 5.0 Microservices: Scalable systems with Reactive Streams and Spring Boot, 2nd Edition by Rajesh R V
English | July 13, 2017 | ISBN: 1787127680 | PDF | 414 pages | 7.4 MB
About This Book
Update existing applications to integrate reactive streams released as a part of Spring 5.0
Learn how to use Docker and Mesos to push the boundaries and build successful microservices
Upgrade the capability model to implement scalable microservices
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for Spring developers who want to build cloud-ready, Internet-scale applications, and simple RESTful services to meet modern business demands.
What You Will Learn
Familiarize yourself with the microservices architecture and its benefits
Find out how to avoid common challenges and pitfalls while developing microservices
Use Spring Boot and Spring Cloud to develop microservices
Handle logging and monitoring microservices
Leverage Reactive Programming in Spring 5.0 to build modern cloud native applications
Manage internet-scale microservices using Docker, Mesos, and Marathon
Gain insights into the latest inclusion of Reactive Streams in Spring and make applications more resilient and scalable
The Spring Framework is an application framework and inversion of the control container for the Java platform. The framework's core features can be used by any Java application, but there are extensions to build web applications on top of the Java EE platform.
This book will help you implement the microservice architecture in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud. Written to the latest specifications of Spring that focuses on Reactive Programming, you'll be able to build modern, internet-scale Java applications in no time. The book starts off with guidelines to implement responsive microservices at scale. Next, you will understand how Spring Boot is used to deploy serverless autonomous services by removing the need to have a heavyweight application server.
Later, you'll learn how to go further by deploying your microservices to Docker and managing them with Mesos. By the end of the book, you will have gained more clarity on the implementation of microservices using Spring Framework and will be able to use them in internet-scale deployments through real-world examples.
Style and approach
The book takes a step-by-step approach on developing microservices using Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and a set of Spring Cloud components that will help you scale your applications.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36911
- 2018-09-23Spring 5.0 Microservices Scalable systems with Reactive Streams and Spring Boot, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling, Fourth Edition
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling, Fifth Edition
- 2013-10-22Steven T. Karris - Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling (4th Edition)
- 2013-10-17Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling (4th Edition) [Repost]
- 2012-09-26Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling, Fourth Edition
- 2012-09-18Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2008-12-06Signals and Systems with MATLAB Computing and Simulink Modeling, Fourth Edition
- 2017-12-06[PDF] MongoDB: Master MongoDB with Simple Steps and Clear Instructions, 2nd Edition, Revised and Enlarged (From Zero to Professional Book 5)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Software Engineering Techniques Applied to Agricultural Systems: An Object-Oriented and UML Approach (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2014-03-26Rendering with Mental Ray and 3ds Max, 2nd edition
- 2014-03-06Rendering with Mental Ray and 3ds Max, 2nd edition (Repost)
- 2014-01-03[request]Financial Modeling with Crystal Ball and Excel, Website 2ND EDITION
- 2013-11-10Rendering with Mental Ray and 3ds Max, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2013-11-02Rendering with Mental Ray and 3ds Max, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2013-05-30Dual Disorders: Counseling Clients with Chemical Dependency and Mental Illness (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2017-10-07Building Microservices with Spring Boot, Second Edition
- 2017-10-03Building Microservices with Spring Boot, Second Edition by Josh Long, Phillip Webb
- 2019-04-18Building Recommender Systems with Machine Learning and AI (2019)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.