Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2012-01-16. By anonymous.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press | ISBN: 1107008018 | 2011 | PDF | 338 pages | 4.4 MB
The past two decades have witnessed the rapid proliferation of private military and security companies (PMSCs) in armed conflicts around the world, with PMSCs participating in, for example, offensive combat, prisoner interrogation and the provision of advice and training. The extensive outsourcing of military and security activities has challenged conventional conceptions of the state as the primary holder of coercive power and raised concerns about the reduction in state control over the use of violence. Hannah Tonkin critically analyses the international obligations on three key states - the hiring state, the home state and the host state of a PMSC - and identifies the circumstances in which PMSC misconduct may give rise to state responsibility. This analysis will facilitate the assessment of state responsibility in cases of PMSC misconduct and set standards to guide states in developing their domestic laws and policies on private security.
- Ebooks list page : 17065
- 2017-12-25[PDF] State Control over Private Military and Security Companies in Armed Conflict (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2013-11-11State Control over Private Military and Security Companies in Armed Conflict [Repost]
- 2019-01-15Private Military and Security Companies Chances, Problems, Pitfalls and Prospects - Removed
- 2019-01-10Private Military and Security Companies Chances, Problems, Pitfalls and Prospects
- 2018-11-15Private Military and Security Companies and States Force Divided
- 2013-10-18Privatizing War: Private Military and Security Companies under Public International Law
- 2009-04-27Private Military and Security Companies: Chances, Problems, Pitfalls and Prospects
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Private Military and Security Contractors: Controlling the Corporate Warrior
- 2011-06-30Safety and Security of Commercial Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage: Public Report
- 2019-12-12A Tragedy of Arms Military and Security Developments in the Maghreb
- 2019-12-10Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Comprehensive Guide to Using CBT to Overcome Depression, Anxiety, Intrusive Thoughts, and Rewiring Your Brain to Regain Control Over Your Emotions and Life
- 2019-11-04Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Comprehensive Guide to Using CBT to Overcome Depression, Anxiety, Intrusive Thoughts, and Rewiring Your Brain to Regain Control Over Your Emotions and Life
- 2019-09-09Nuclear Power Plant Instrumentation and Control Systems for Safety and Security
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Catching Courage: How To Stop Hesitating, Take Control Over Your Anxieties, And Believe In Yourself - Use Obstacles To Your Benefit
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Terahertz Science And Technology For Military And Security Applications (Selected Topics in Electronics and Systems)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Emotional Intelligence: Develop Absolute Control Over Your Emotions and Your Life For Everlasting Success (Emotional Mastery,)
- 2011-05-28As software complexity increases, proper build practices become ever more important. This essential reference drills inside MSBuild â€“ and shows how to maximize your control over the build and deployment process. Learn how to customize and
- 2010-06-29Vision and Displays for Military and Security Applications: The Advanced Deployable Day/Night Simulation Project
- 2009-08-10A Tragedy of Arms: Military and Security Developments in the Maghreb
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.