Author: Said Adejumobi
Date: January, 2011
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Posted on 2011-12-30, by 4bookholic.
State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria
Said Adejumobi | Palgrave Macmillan | January, 2011 | 214 pages | English | pdf
The nature of the state and the ideological thrust of state policies continue to shape the character of the economy and social relations in Nigeria. This book analyzes how neo-liberal state economic policies and political reforms have impacted on state-society relations, economic and class configurations, social composition of power, social welfare and cohesion in post-military Nigeria. The Nigerian state more than ever remains a contested political project, with trepidation over its course and future. This collection points to key policy recommendations that may be crucial in redirecting the future of the country.
- Ebooks list page : 16601
- 2011-12-22State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria - Said Adejumobi
- 2011-12-04State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria - Said Adejumobi
- 2013-10-25State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria (repost)
- 2011-10-10Said Adejumobi, "State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria"
- 2011-10-10State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Governance and Politics in Post-Military Nigeria: Changes and Challenges
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Governance and Politics in Post-Military Nigeria: Changes and Challenges
- 2019-11-22Manufacturing Advantage: War, the State, and the Origins of American Industry, 1776–1848 (Studies in Early American Economy and Society from the Library Company of Philadelphia)
- 2019-07-11The Sustainable State The Future of Government, Economy, and Society
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Changing Japanese Business, Economy and Society: Globalization of Post-Bubble Japan - Removed
- 2009-01-03State and Society in Post-Socialist Economies (Studies in Central and Eastern Europe)
- 2020-02-28The Foundations of Political Economy and Social Reform: Economy and Society in Eighteenth Century France (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2020-02-25Introduction to Buddhist Economics: The Relevance of Buddhist Values in Contemporary Economy and Society (Studies in Buddhist Economics, Management, and Policy)
- 2020-02-16The Trouble with Tea: The Politics of Consumption in the Eighteenth-Century Global Economy (Studies in Early American Economy and Society from the Library Company of Philadelphia)
- 2020-02-03A Modern Nordic Saga : Politics, Economy and Society
- 2020-01-13Between State and Non-State: Politics and Society in Kurdistan-Iraq and Palestine - Removed
- 2019-12-04Applying Fuzzy Logic for the Digital Economy and Society (Fuzzy Management Methods)
- 2019-11-21Education, Democracy and Inequality: Political Engagement and Citizenship Education in Europe (Education, Economy and Society)
- 2019-11-08Economy and Society Selected Writings
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.