Posted on 2018-11-13, by voska89.
Stationary Stochastic Processes for Scientists and Engineers by Georg Lindgren and Holger Rootzen
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1466586184 | 330 pages | PDF | 65,3 MB
Stochastic processes are indispensable tools for development and research in signal and image processing, automatic control, oceanography, structural reliability, environmetrics, climatology, econometrics, and many other areas of science and engineering. Suitable for a one-semester course, Stationary Stochastic Processes for Scientists and Engineers teaches students how to use these processes efficiently. Carefully balancing mathematical rigor and ease of exposition, the book provides students with a sufficient understanding of the theory and a practical appreciation of how it is used in real-life situations. Special emphasis is on the interpretation of various statistical models and concepts as well as the types of questions statistical analysis can answer.
The text first introduces numerous examples from signal processing, economics, and general natural sciences and technology. It then covers the estimation of mean value and covariance functions, properties of stationary Poisson processes, Fourier analysis of the covariance function (spectral analysis), and the Gaussian distribution. The book also focuses on input-output relations in linear filters, describes discrete-time auto-regressive and moving average processes, and explains how to solve linear stochastic differential equations. It concludes with frequency analysis and estimation of spectral densities.
With a focus on model building and interpreting the statistical concepts, this classroom-tested book conveys a broad understanding of the mechanisms that generate stationary stochastic processes. By combining theory and applications, the text gives students a well-rounded introduction to these processes. To enable hands-on practice, MATLABÂ® code is available online.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37714
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Stationary Stochastic Processes for Scientists and Engineers
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-05-30Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2012-03-11Clear and Concise Communications for Scientists and Engineers By James G. Speight - Removed
- 2011-07-09A Numerical Library in Java for Scientists and Engineers - Removed
- 2019-03-02Introduction to Python For Scientists and Engineers (Open Source Computing)
- 2019-02-21Introduction to Python For Scientists and Engineers (Open Source Computing)
- 2019-01-31Binomial Distribution Handbook for Scientists and Engineers
- 2019-01-30Parameter Estimation for Scientists and Engineers
- 2019-01-30Introduction to Python For Scientists and Engineers (Open Source Computing)
- 2019-01-27Introduction to Python: For Scientists and Engineers (Open Source Computing) by Dr. Sandeep Nagar
- 2019-01-27Introduction to Python: For Scientists and Engineers (Open Source Computing)
- 2019-01-15Linear Functional Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2019-01-10Linear Functional Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-12-13Physics for Scientists and Engineers Extended Version
- 2018-11-15Principles of Physics For Scientists and Engineers (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-11-15Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Volume 1, Technology Update, 9th Edition
- 2018-11-10Numerical and Analytical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, Using Mathematica
- 2018-11-06Mathematical Modeling and Simulation Introduction for Scientists and Engineers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.