Posted on 2020-05-13, by books_lover.
This course-tested primer provides graduate students and non-specialists with a basic understanding of the concepts and methods of statistical physics and demonstrates their wide range of applications to interdisciplinary topics in the field of complex system sciences, including selected aspects of theoretical modeling in biology and the social sciences. Generally speaking, the goals of statistical physics may be summarized as follows: on the one hand to study systems composed of a large number of interacting units, and on the other to predict the macroscopic, collective behavior of the system considered from the perspective of the microscopic laws governing the dynamics of the individual entities. These two goals are essentially also shared by what is now called 'complex systems science,' and as such, systems studied in the framework of statistical physics may be considered to be among the simplest examples of complex systems – while also offering a rather well developed mathematic
- Ebooks list page : 43590
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Statistical Physics of Complex Systems: A Concise Introduction - Removed
- 2016-12-04Statistical Physics of Complex Systems A Concise Introduction, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] A Concise Introduction to the Statistical Physics of Complex Systems - Removed
- 2013-09-04A Concise Introduction to the Statistical Physics of Complex Systems [Repost]
- 2012-11-25A Concise Introduction to the Statistical Physics of Complex Systems
- 2019-02-26New Trends in Statistical Physics of Complex Systems
- 2019-01-28New Trends in Statistical Physics of Complex Systems
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Perspectives and Challenges in Statistical Physics and Complex Systems for the Next Decade
- 2012-03-16From Waves in Complex Systems to Synamics of Generalized Continua: Tributes to Professor Yih-Hsing Pao on His 80th Birthday By Kolumban Hutter, Tsung-Tsong Wu, Yi-Chung Shu
- 2020-01-06Power Laws: A Statistical Trek (Understanding Complex Systems)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Nonlinear Physics of Complex Systems: Current Status and Future Trends (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Large N Expansion in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical Physics: From Spin Systems to 2-Dimensional Gravity
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Random Networks for Communication: From Statistical Physics to Information Systems (Cambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Why More Is Different: Philosophical Issues in Condensed Matter Physics and Complex Systems (The Frontiers Collection) - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Nonequilibrium Statistical Physics of Small Systems: Fluctuation Relations and Beyond
- 2017-06-26Statistical Physics and Dynamical Systems - Removed
- 2013-08-06Nonequilibrium Statistical Physics of Small Systems: Fluctuation Relations and Beyond
- 2013-08-04Nonequilibrium Statistical Physics of Small Systems: Fluctuation Relations and Beyond
- 2012-05-25Random Networks for Communication: From Statistical Physics to Information Systems (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.