Posted on 2019-02-22, by nokia241186.
Statistics with JMP: Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression by Peter Goos, David Meintrup
English | April 18, 2016 | ISBN: 1119097150 | 648 pages | AZW3 | 25 Mb
Statistics with JMP: Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
Peter Goos, University of Leuven and University of Antwerp, Belgium
[/i[i]David Meintrup, University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt, [/i[i]Germany
A first course on basic statistical methodology using JMP
This book provides a first course on parameter estimation (point estimates and confidence interval estimates), hypothesis testing, ANOVA and simple linear regression. The authors approach combines mathematical depth with numerous examples and demonstrations using the JMP software.
Key features: Provides a comprehensive and rigorous presentation of introductory statistics that has been extensively classroom tested.Pays attention to the usual parametric hypothesis tests as well as to non-parametric tests (including the calculation of exact p-values).Discusses the power of various statistical tests, along with examples in JMP to enable in-sight into this difficult topic.Promotes the use of graphs and confidence intervals in addition to p-values.Course materials and tutorials for teaching are available on the book's companion website.
Masters and advanced students in applied statistics, industrial engineering, business engineering, civil engineering and bio-science engineering will find this book beneficial. It also provides a useful resource for teachers of statistics particularly in the area of engineering.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39347
- 2019-03-01Statistics with JMP Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- 2019-01-31Statistics with JMP Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Statistics with JMP: Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- 2018-09-22Advanced Statistics for Kinesiology and Exercise Science : A Practical Guide to ANOVA and Regression Analyses
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Statistics with JMP: Graphs, Descriptive Statistics and Probability
- 2019-11-30Lectures on Quantum Statistics: With Applications to Dilute Gases and Plasmas (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2019-07-03Lectures on Quantum Statistics With Applications to Dilute Gases and Plasmas
- 2013-04-12Stats Means Business: Statistics with Excel for Business, Hospitality and Tourism
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Design and Analysis of Gauge R&R Studies: Making Decisions with Confidence Intervals in Random and Mixed Anova Models (ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing: Rank and Permutation Methods with Applications in R (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Design and Analysis of Experiments: Classical and Regression Approaches with SAS (Statistics: A Series of Textbooks and Monographs)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] A Programmed Text in Statistics Book 4: Springer Tests on Variance and Regression
- 2017-02-10[PDF] A Programmed Text in Statistics Book 4: Springer Tests on Variance and Regression
- 2012-01-01Regression With Social Data: Modeling Continuous and Limited Response Variables (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2019-10-21Linkedin Learning Advanced and Specialized Statistics with Stata ZH
- 2019-10-21Advanced and Specialized Statistics with Stata
- 2019-09-20Advanced and Specialized Statistics with Stata
- 2019-08-23Cracking the GED Test with 2 Practice Tests, 2020 Edition Strategies, Review, and Practice to Hel...
- 2019-02-27Econometrics#1 Regression Modeling, Statistics with EViews
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.