Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
2010 | 287 Pages | ISBN: 3709100445 | PDF | 3 MB
This book is the first one specifically dedicated to the structural bioinformatics of membrane proteins. With a focus on membrane proteins from the perspective of bioinformatics, the present work covers a broad spectrum of topics in evolution, structure, function, and bioinformatics of membrane proteins focusing on the most recent experimental results. Leaders in the field who have recently reported breakthrough advances cover algorithms, databases and their applications to the subject. The increasing number of recently solved membrane protein structures makes the expert coverage presented here very timely. Structural bioinformatics of membrane proteins has been an active area of research over the last thee decades and proves to be a growing field of interest.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41115
- 2011-10-01Structural Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins
- 2011-02-15Structural Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins
- 2011-01-28Structural Bioinformatics of Membrane Proteins
- 2009-02-27Structural Biology of Membrane Proteins (RSC Biomolecular Sciences) - Removed
- 2018-08-25Membrane Proteins Production for Structural Analysis
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Membrane Proteins Production for Structural Analysis
- 2016-09-06Membrane Proteins Production for Structural Analysis
- 2019-12-25Advances in Membrane Proteins: Part I: Mass Processing and Transportation
- 2019-12-05Structural Bioinformatics: Applications in Preclinical Drug Discovery Process (Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics)
- 2019-12-04Essentials of Bioinformatics, Volume I: Understanding Bioinformatics: Genes to Proteins
- 2019-11-28Advances in Membrane Proteins: Building, Signaling and Malfunction
- 2019-07-14Structural Bioinformatics Basics
- 2019-03-21Structural Bioinformatics Basics
- 2019-03-10Structural Bioinformatics Basics
- 2019-03-01Structural Bioinformatics Basics
- 2019-01-11Advances in Membrane Proteins Part I Mass Processing and Transportation
- 2018-12-25Advances in Membrane Proteins Part I Mass Processing and Transportation
- 2018-12-20Production of Membrane Proteins Strategies for Expression and Isolation
- 2018-08-11Membrane Proteins in Aqueous Solutions From Detergents to Amphipols
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.