Posted on 2018-04-12, updated at 2018-07-29, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 24 MB
Powered by the dynamic frame analysis and design engine, spBeam v5.00 is widely used for analysis, design, and investigation of beams, and one-way slab systems (including standard and wide module joist systems) per latest American (ACI 318-14) and Canadian (CSA A23.3-14).
spBeam, formerly pcaBeam and ADOSS, can be used for new designs or investigation of existing structural members subject to flexure, shear, and torsion (equilibrium, or compatibility). With capacity to integrate up to 20 spans and two cantilevers of wide variety of floor system types, spBeam is equipped to provide cost-effective, accurate, and fast solutions to engineering challenges.
spBeam provides top and bottom bar details including development lengths and material quantities, as well as live load patterning & immediate and long-term deflection results. Save in both material and labor using the moment redistribution feature. It allows up to 20% reduction of negative moments over supports reducing reinforcement congestions in these areas.
spBeam also incorporates torsion into shear design and investigation of beam systems. Shear capacity including torsion is represented in terms of required and provided area of transverse and longitudinal reinforcement.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 36028
- 2018-07-29StructurePoint spBeam 5.00
- 2018-04-20StructurePoint spBeam 5.00
- 2018-07-28StructurePoint spWall 5.01
- 2018-07-01StructurePoint spColumn 6.00
- 2018-07-01StructurePoint spSlab 5.00
- 2018-04-20StructurePoint spColumn 6.00
- 2018-04-20StructurePoint spSlab 5.00
- 2018-04-20StructurePoint spFrame 1.50
- 2018-04-20StructurePoint spWall 5.01
- 2018-04-16StructurePoint spColumn 6.00
- 2018-04-12StructurePoint spSlab 5.00
- 2018-04-12StructurePoint spWall 5.01
- 2018-04-12StructurePoint spMats 8.12
- 2018-04-12StructurePoint spFrame 1.50
- 2018-04-12StructurePoint spColumn 6.00
- 2016-06-07StructurePoint spMats v8.12-AMPED
- 2016-06-02StructurePoint spMats 8.12
- 2016-06-01StructurePoint spColumn 5.10
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.