Subsistence Entrepreneurship: The Interplay of Collaborative Innovation, Sustainability and Social Goals (Contributions to Management Science)
Posted on 2019-12-01, by rizentrop.
This book focuses on the role of subsistence entrepreneurs in creating social and sustainable business opportunities on the global marketplace. Subsistence entrepreneurs use scarce resources to create new business opportunities, often in developing or emerging economies. In addition, subsistence entrepreneurship is increasingly being used as a way to facilitate market entry for small and medium-sized business enterprises that focus on collaborative innovation. The interdisciplinary contributions gathered here will expand readers’ understanding of the nature and characteristics of subsistence entrepreneurs, as well as the challenges they face. The central connection between subsistence, sustainability and social entrepreneurship is also explored.
- Ebooks list page : 41968
- 2019-12-29Inside the Mind of the Entrepreneur: Cognition, Personality Traits, Intention, and Gender Behavior (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2020-01-07Entrepreneurship and Organizational Change: Managing Innovation and Creative Capabilities (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2019-12-28Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA): Dynamics in Trends, Policy and Business Environment (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2019-12-25Entrepreneurship Education and Research in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA): Perspectives on Trends, Policy and Educational Environment (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2010-01-20The Rude Hand of Innovation: Religion and Social Order in Albany, New York 1652-1836
- 2019-12-18Managing Corporate Innovation: Determinants, Critical Issues and Success Factors (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2019-12-18Quality of Internal Auditing in the Public Sector: Perspectives from the Bulgarian and International Context (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2019-12-04The Resource Transfer Problem: A Framework for Integrated Scheduling and Routing Problems (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2019-11-25Capacity Building in Developing and Emerging Countries: From Mindset Transformation to Promoting Entrepreneurship and Diaspora Involvement (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: Understanding and Measuring Economic Impacts of Corporate Social Performance (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2019-12-27Entrepreneurship in Innovation Communities: Insights from 3D Printing Startups and the Dilemma of Open Source Hardware (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2018-07-31Scale: The Universal Laws of Growth, Innovation, Sustainability, and the Pace of Life in Organisms.. - Removed
- 2021-07-23New Paths of Entrepreneurship Development The Role of Education, Smart Cities, and Social Factors - Removed
- 2020-11-25Pilot Society and the Energy Transition: The co shaping of innovation, participation and politics
- 2020-04-25Learning by Doing: The Real Connection between Innovation, Wages, and Wealth
- 2020-02-28New Metropolitan Perspectives: Local Knowledge and Innovation Dynamics Towards Territory Attractiveness Through the Implementation of ... (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2019-12-15Innovation in Food Ecosystems: Entrepreneurship for a Sustainable Future (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2019-12-10Entrepreneurship and the Community: A Multidisciplinary Perspective on Creativity, Social Challenges, and Business (Contributions to Management Science)
- 2019-12-08Solar Power: Innovation, Sustainability, and Environmental Justice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.