Posted on 2011-09-07. By anonymous.
CRC | 2008-12-09 | ISBN: 1420051660 | 664 pages | PDF | 9,5 MB
The new darling of the chemical industry, alkyl polyglycosides continue to gain popularity. Readily biodegradable, low-toxic, and made from renewable resources, they produce a family of potent surface active agents that are ubiquitous in foods, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, cleansers, and other consumer products. At this juncture, the field needs a compilation of current information with a focus on colloidal and interfacial science. Sugar-Based Surfactants: Fundamentals and Applications is such a resource.
This volume begins with a general perspective of the universe of amphiphiles, including synthesis, applications, and production. It then covers the study of diverse physicochemical properties such as solution behavior, self-assembly, adsorption in the air-liquid interfaces, and rheology, all of which have decisive implications for numerous industrial processes. The editor has collected recent findings on the synthesis, properties, and use of new kinds of sugar-based surfactants in medical and biophysical applications. He presents discussions of complex systems, where a sugar-based surfactant combines with another amphiphilic agent to form mixed micelles, micoemulsions, vesicles, or protein-surfactant complexes. An exploration of applications of sugar-based surfactants in the solubilization of liposomes and cell membranes rounds out the coverage.
Written by international experts, the bookâ€™s scope is not restricted solely to alkyl polyglucosis, but also includes the adsorption of sugar-based surfactants in liquid-air and solid liquid interfaces. It explores sugar-based Gemini surfactants, sugar-based ionic surfactants, and microemulsions involving sugar-based surfactants. The contributors include applications of sugar-based surfactants in the biomembrane field and in the preparation of pharmaceuticals. These features make the book a timely and useful addition to the literature on tailor-made surfactants.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
My AH blog!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 13397
- 2011-12-29Sugar-Based Surfactants: Fundamentals and Applications (Surfactant Science)
- 2011-09-07Sugar-Based Surfactants: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2009-04-08Sugar-Based Surfactants: Fundamentals and Applications (Surfactant Science)
- 2014-04-22Particle-Based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications (repost)
- 2012-06-13Particle-Based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2011-03-24Microfluidics Based Microsystems: Fundamentals and Applications (repost)
- 2012-07-09Surfactants: Fundamentals and Applications in the Petroleum Industry (Repost)
- 2020-02-03Magnetoelectric Polymer-Based Composites: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Particle-Based Methods: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2017-09-12Inorganic Nanosheets and Nanosheet-Based Materials Fundamentals and Applications of Two-Dimensional Systems
- 2014-06-18Axel KÃ¼pper. Location-based Services Fundamentals and Operation. [Repost]
- 2014-06-13Fluid mechanics: fundamentals and applications [Repost]
- 2014-06-12Titanium and Titanium Alloys: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-06-07Gradient-Index Optics: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-06-06Electrostatic Accelerators: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-05-06Optical and Digital Image Processing: Fundamentals and Applications [Repost]
- 2014-05-03Pharmaco-Imaging in Drug and Biologics Development: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-05-01Wireless and Guided Wave Electromagnetics: Fundamentals and Applications (Repost)
- 2014-04-29Nanofabrication by Ion-Beam Sputtering: Fundamentals and Applications (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.