Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Surfactant-Enhanced Subsurface Remediation. Emerging Technologies By David A. Sabatini, Robert C. Knox, and Jeffrey H. Harwell (Eds.)
1995 | 298 Pages | ISBN: 0841232253 | PDF | 27 MB
Content: Emerging technologies in surfactant-enhanced subsurface remediation / David A. Sabatini, Robert C. Knox, and Jeffrey H. Harwell Impact of surfactant flushing on the solubilization and mobilization of dense nonaqueous-phase liquids / L.M. Abriola, K.D. Pennell, G.A. Pope, T.J. Dekker, and D.J. Luning-Prak A quantitative structure-activity relationship for solubilization of nonpolar compounds by nonionic surfactant micelles / Chad T. Jafvert, Wei Chu, and Patricia L. Van Hoof Concentration-dependent regimes in sorption and transport of a nonionic surfactant in sand-aqueous systems / Zafar Adeel and Richard G. Luthy Sorption of nonpolar organic compounds, inorganic cations, and inorganic oxyanions by surfactant-modified zeolites / Robert S. Bowman, Grace M. Haggerty, Roger G. Huddleston, Daphne Neel, and Matthew M. Flynn Surfactant selection for optimizing surfactant-enhanced subsurface remediation / Bor-Jier Shiau, Joseph D. Rouse, David A. Sabatini, and Jeffrey H. Harwell Biosurfactant- and cosolvent-enhanced remediation of contaminated media / Mark L. Brusseau, Raina M. Miller, Yimin Zhang, Xiaojiang Wang, and Gui-Yun Bai Fate of linear alkylbenzene sulfonate in groundwater : implications for in situ surfactant-enhanced remediation / Larry B. Barber, II, Carolyn Krueger, David W. Metge, Ron W. Harvey, and Jennifer A. Field Effect of different surfactant concentrations on naphthalene biodegradation / James R. Mihelcic, Dan L. McNally, and Donald R. Lueking Influence of anionic surfactants on bioremediation of hydrocarbons / Joseph D. Rouse, David A. Sabatini, and Jeffrey H. Harwell Lessons from enhanced oil recovery research for surfactant-enhanced aquifer remediation / G.A. Pope and W.H. Wade Evaluating effectiveness of in situ soil flushing with surfactants / Katherine A. Bourbonais, Geoffrey C. Compeau, and Lee K. MacClellan Enhanced removal of dense nonaqueous-phase liquids using surfactants : capabilities and limitations from field trials / John C. Fountain, Carol Waddell-Sheets, Alison Lagowski, Craig Taylor, Dave Frazier, and Michael Byrne Modeling the surfactant-enhanced remediation of perchloroethylene at the borden test site using the UTCHEM compositional simulator / G.A. Freeze, J.C. Fountain, G.A. Pope, and R.E. Jackson An interwell solubilization test for characterization of nonaqueous-phase liquid zones / George W. Butler, Richard E. Jackson, John F. Pickens, and Gary A. Pope Surfactant-induced reductions of saturated hydraulic conductivity and unsaturated diffusivity / B. Allred and G.O. Brown Recovery of a dialkyl diphenyl ether disulfonate surfactant from surfactant flush solutions by precipitation / Yuefeng Yin, John F. Scamehorn, and Sherril D. Christian Modeling the effectiveness of innovative measures for improving the hydraulic efficiency of surfactant injection and recovery systems / Y. Chen, L.Y. Chen, and R.C. Knox Economic considerations in surfactant-enhanced pump-and-treat remediation / B. Krebs-Yuill, J.H. Harwell, D.A. Sabatini, and R.C. Knox Surfactant-enhanced remediation of subsurface contamination : review of emerging technologies and panel recommendations / Candida C. West.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39052
- 2019-03-18Wireless Personal Communications Emerging Technologies for Enhanced Communications - Removed
- 2011-08-07Wireless Personal Communications: Emerging Technologies for Enhanced Communications (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- 2011-06-13Wireless Personal Communications: Emerging Technologies for Enhanced Communications (repost)
- 2019-08-09Human Interaction and Emerging Technologies: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Human Interaction and Em
- 2019-07-18*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read Soonish: Ten Emerging Technologies That'll Improve and/or Ruin Everything by Kelly Weinersmith Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI]
- 2019-04-19Nanotechnology: Basic Science and Emerging Technologies
- 2019-03-20Emerging Technologies and Techniques in Porous Media - Removed
- 2019-01-31Immunoanalysis of Agrochemicals. Emerging Technologies
- 2019-01-31Emerging Technologies in Hazardous Waste Management V
- 2019-01-31Governing at the Nanoscale People, Policies and Emerging Technologies
- 2019-01-30Innovative Subsurface Remediation. Field Testing of Physical, Chemical, and Characterization Tech
- 2019-01-15Emerging Technologies for Emerging Markets - Removed
- 2019-01-15Emerging Technologies for Developing Countries Second EAI International Conference, AFRICATEK 2018
- 2019-01-15Emerging Technologies for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- 2019-01-11Governing at the Nanoscale People, Policies and Emerging Technologies
- 2019-01-11Emerging Technologies for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- 2019-01-11Emerging Technologies in Wireless LANs Theory, Design, and Deployment
- 2019-01-11Emerging Technologies for Emerging Markets
- 2019-01-11Emerging Technologies for Developing Countries Second EAI International Conference, AFRICATEK 2018
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.