Posted on 2019-12-15, by rizentrop.
This open access book analyses the interplay of sustainable development and human rights from different perspectives including fight against poverty, health, gender equality, working conditions, climate change and the role of private actors. Each aspect is addressed from a more human rights-focused angle and a development-policy angle. This allows comparisons between the different approaches but also seeks to close gaps which would remain if only one perspective would be at the center of the discussions. Specifically, the book shows the strong connections between human rights and the objectives of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals adopted by the United Nations in 2015. Already the preamble of this document explicitly states that “the 17 Sustainable Development Goals ... seek to realise the human rights of all”. Moreover, several goals and targets of the 2030 Agenda correspond to already existing individual human rights obligations. The c
- Ebooks list page : 42133
- 2021-09-18Environmental Sustainability: Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2021-09-17Environmental Sustainability Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2020-12-12Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2019-12-03Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Greening of Industry Networks Studies)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Millennium Development Goals and Human Rights: Past, Present and Future
- 2020-12-10Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Repost)
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-09-30Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education
- 2019-05-21Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy
- 2019-12-15Earth Observations and Geospatial Science in Service of Sustainable Development Goals: 12th International Conference of the African Association of ... and the Environment (Southern Space Studies) - Removed
- 2018-12-07Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-22Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-21Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2021-09-09COVID-19 Environmental Sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals - Removed
- 2021-06-02International Law and Global Governance: Treaty Regimes and Sustainable Development Goals Implementation
- 2021-05-12Transforming Society and Organizations through Gamification: From the Sustainable Development Goals to Inclusive Workplaces - Removed
- 2021-04-24Geosciences and the Sustainable Development Goals - Removed
- 2021-01-05Business and the Sustainable Development Goals Measuring and Managing Corporate Impacts (Repost)
- 2020-11-22International Trade, Investment, and the Sustainable Development Goals: World Trade Forum
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.