Posted on 2020-12-12, by Jockerss.
Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
pdf | 4.07 MB | English | Isbn:B0824MMBF6 |
Author: Markus Kaltenborn, Markus Krajewski, Heike Kuhn | PAge: 246 | Year: 2019
This open access book analyses the interplay of sustainable development and human rights from different perspectives including fight against poverty, health, gender equality, working conditions, climate change and the role of private actors. Each aspect is addressed from a more human rights-focused angle and a development-policy angle. This allows comparisons between the different approaches but also seeks to close gaps which would remain if only one perspective would be at the center of the discussions.
Specifically, the book shows the strong connections between human rights and the objectives of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Sustainable Development Goals adopted by the United Nations in 2015. Already the preamble of this document explicitly states that "the 17 Sustainable Development Goals ... seek to realise the human rights of all". Moreover, several goals and targets of the 2030 Agenda correspond to already existing individual human rights obligations. The contributions of this volume therefore also address how the implementation of human rights and SDGs can reinforce each other, but also point to critical shortcomings of the different approaches.
Category:Social Policy, International Law, Sustainable Development Economics
Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 45706
- 2021-09-18Environmental Sustainability: Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2021-09-17Environmental Sustainability Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2019-12-15Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights (Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Rights)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Millennium Development Goals and Human Rights: Past, Present and Future
- 2020-12-10Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Repost)
- 2019-12-03Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Greening of Industry Networks Studies)
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-09-30Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education
- 2019-05-21Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy
- 2017-10-27The World Bank, Asian Development Bank and Human Rights: Developing Standards of Transparency, Participation and Accountability
- 2017-09-12Language, Development Aid and Human Rights in Education Curriculum Policies in Africa and Asia
- 2011-11-15Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2011-08-04Children and Transitional Justice: Truth-Telling, Accountability and Reconciliation (Human Rights Program Series)
- 2021-09-09COVID-19 Environmental Sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals - Removed
- 2021-08-29Conflict Prevention in the UN´s Agenda 2030 Development, Peace, Justice and Human Rights - Removed
- 2021-08-06Development-induced Displacement and Human Rights in Africa The Kampala Convention
- 2021-06-02International Law and Global Governance: Treaty Regimes and Sustainable Development Goals Implementation
- 2021-05-12Transforming Society and Organizations through Gamification: From the Sustainable Development Goals to Inclusive Workplaces - Removed
- 2021-04-24Geosciences and the Sustainable Development Goals - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.