Posted on 2019-10-14, by Glorton.
Life Beyond Pain
Readers of books like Mind Over Mood, Pain Free, and 7 Steps to a Pain-Free Life will find answers, companionship and more in Taming Chronic Pain.
A Well-Rounded Approach: Living with pain offers more than just physical challenges. For those of us navigating the treacherous waters between self-care and normal daily life, there are an overwhelming number of obstacles to overcome. Taming Chronic Pain takes a brutally honest—and at times humorous—look at the major issues associated with long-term pain management, offering practical advice, insight, exercises and discussion of everything from basic scientific knowledge to the psychological effects of chronic pain.
Unique Insight: Author and scientist Amy Orr offers this no-holds-barred, well-rounded and relatable discussion of everything you're struggling to face and everything you haven't thought of yet. Taming Chronic Pain clarifies with easy to understand diagrams and cartoons.
Written by a Fellow Pain Sufferer: While dealing with her own chronic pain, Amy has done years of extensive research on every aspect of long-term physical suffering. Her scientific skills and personal experience have given her the expertise to provide this somewhat tongue-in-cheek, knowing glimpse into the many areas of living with chronic pain that no one but a fellow sufferer would recognize.
Taming Chronic Pain is a must-have for any chronic pain sufferer. Readers will discover:
• Tools to help you live your life with chronic pain, whether that be back, neck, or shoulder pain; arthritis; migraines; nerve pain; or something else entirely
• A helpful approach to pain management that takes medicine, meditation, and psychology into account
• Lifestyle suggestions to lessen the effects of pain
• Tips and tricks for managing relationships while managing pain, and advice for caregivers
• Advice and comfort from someone who understands life's struggles when you're rarely feeling well
- Ebooks list page : 41544
- 2019-11-22Taming Chronic Pain: A Management Guide for a More Enjoyable Life
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Multidisciplinary Management of Chronic Pain: A Practical Guide for Clinicians
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2009-04-02[request]Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - Removed
- 2019-01-30CBD Oil And Chronic Pain Your Basic Guide To Using CBD OIl To Cure Chronic Pain & General Wellness
- 2018-11-28STEP Project Management Guide for Science, Technology, and Engineering Projects
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Defeat Chronic Pain Now!: Groundbreaking Strategies for Eliminating the Pain of Arthritis, Back and Neck Conditions, Migraines, Diabetic Neuropathy, and Chronic Illness
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Business Process Change: A Business Process Management Guide for Managers and Process Professionals (The MK/OMG Press)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Essential IT Concepts for Small Business: A Common Language Information Technology Management Guide for Non-Technical Business Owners and Managers
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Bladder Pain Syndrome: A Guide for Clinicians
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Scrum Guide: Agile Project Management Guide for Scrum Master and Software Development Team
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Business Process Change: A Business Process Management Guide for Managers and Process Professionals (The MK/OMG Press)
- 2014-05-12Bladder Pain Syndrome: A Guide for Clinicians (Repost)
- 2014-01-21STEP Project Management: Guide for Science, Technology, and Engineering Projects (repost)
- 2013-12-29Bladder Pain Syndrome: A Guide for Clinicians
- 2013-03-30Radiology of Non-Spinal Pain Procedures: A Guide for the Interventionalist [Repost]
- 2011-08-14Radiology of Non-Spinal Pain Procedures: A Guide for the Interventionalist
- 2011-03-18Radiology of Non-Spinal Pain Procedures: A Guide for the Interventionalist (repost)
- 2010-10-29Radiology of Non-Spinal Pain Procedures: A Guide for the Interventionalist
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.