Posted on 2017-05-13, by nobihai.
Teach Your Kids to Code Python Programming for All Ages |2.08 GB Description Teach Your Kids to Code: Python Programming for All Ages! MP4 | PDF | Video: 1280x720 | 70 kbps | 44 KHz | Duration: 8 Hours | 2.1 GB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Short, colorful apps and games will have you programming in Python right away, for ages 5 and up! PC, Mac and Linux! Teach your kids (and yourself) to code fun, colorful apps and games in Python, the powerful programming language used at tech companies and in colleges worldwide. Learn coding step-by-step from Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, author of the Amazon #1 New Release and Top 10 Best Seller in Children's Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code (2015, No Starch Press). Give Your Kids a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World Quickly master new problem-solving skills in Python with colorful, fun examples Teach younger kids to code using Turtle graphics, with text-based games and apps for older learners Develop a new creative outlet, building playable games and creating beautiful graphics Learn the basics of coding, from variables to loops and functions, with interactive, visually engaging apps What are the requirements? A computer (PC, Mac, or Linux - even Raspberry Pi!). You'll download and install Python 3 (FREE!) with step-by-step instructions in Section 1. If you can use a text editor (Notepad, Word, etc.), you can program in Python! No prior programming experience needed. What am I going to get from this course? Over 104 lectures and 7 hours of content! Code your own apps and games in Python for Mac, PC, or Linux, from pre-K to college level Draw colorful spirals and shapes with Turtle graphics in Python Create fun, playable games like War, Yahtzee, and Rock-Paper-Scissors Build interactive apps that respond to user input and mouse clicks Master variables, loops and functions to prepare for more advanced programming courses (and a brighter future)! What is the target audience? Perfect for homeschooling parents or K-12 parents and teachers who want to give their students a HUGE advantage by learning to read and write code. Apps and games suitable for kids from Pre-K through College Freshmen. Kids can follow the course by themselves from 3rd grade through college age, but you can introduce children as early as preschool. (I started coding with my kids when they were 2 and 4 years old.) Includes examples from chapters 1-7 of the book, Teach Your Kids to Code, by Dr. Bryson Payne (2015, No Starch Press). This online course does not include Pygame programming. This course is not for experienced Python coders, unless you want to learn to make beautiful Turtle graphics & games, or code with your kids.
- Ebooks list page : 31532
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Teach Your Kids to Code: Python Programming for All Ages!
- 2017-09-12Teach Your Kids to Code Python Programming for All Ages
- 2017-07-27Teach Your Kids To Code Python Programming For All Ages
- 2017-06-05Teach Your Kids to Code Python Programming for All Ages
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Teach Your Kids to Code: A Parent-Friendly Guide to Python Programming
- 2017-11-09Teach Your Kids To Code Learn Python Programming At Any Age
- 2017-10-12Teach Your Kids to Code Learn Python Programming at Any Age
- 2021-07-13UDEMY TEACH YOUR KIDS TO CODE LEARN TO PROGRAM PYTHON AT ANY AGE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-06-30UDEMY TEACH YOUR KIDS TO CODE LEARN TO PROGRAM PYTHON AT ANY AGE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2020-02-25UDEMY TEACH YOUR KIDS TO CODE LEARN TO PROGRAM PYTHON AT ANY AGE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-22UDEMY TEACH YOUR KIDS TO CODE LEARN TO PROGRAM PYTHON AT ANY AGE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-02-04TEACH YOUR KIDS TO CODE LEARN TO PROGRAM PYTHON AT ANY AGE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2018-08-17Teach Your Kids to Code by Bryson Payne
- 2017-10-11Sams Teach Yourself in 24 Hours Python Programming for Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition
- 2020-05-26Absolute App Inventor 2 Android Programming for All Ages
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Coding for Beginners in easy steps: Basic Programming for All Ages
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Scratch by Example: Programming for All Ages - Removed
- 2017-10-17Scratch by Example: Programming for All Ages - Removed
- 2021-09-13Learn Python Programming for Beginners The Best Step-by-Step Guide for Coding with Python, Great for Kids and Adults
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.