Teacher Performance Assessment and Accountability Reforms: The Impacts of edTPA on Teaching and Schools
Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
Winner of the 2017 AESA Critic's Choice Book Award This book provides multiple perspectives on the dual struggle that teacher educators currently face as they make sense of edTPA while preparing their pre-service teachers for this high stakes teacher exam. The adoption of nationalized teacher performance exams has raised concerns about the influence of corporate interests in teacher education, the objectivity of nationalized teaching standards, and ultimately the overarching political and economic interests shaping the process, format, and nature of assessment itself. Through an arc of scholarship from various perspectives, this book explores a range of questions about the goals and interests at work in the roll out of the edTPA assessment and gives voice to those most affected by these policy changes, teacher educators, and teacher education students.
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Teacher Performance Assessment and Accountability Reforms: The Impacts of edTPA on Teaching and Schools - Removed
- 2011-11-19Performance Assessment of Near-Surface Facilities for Disposal of Low-Level Radioactive Waste
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2018-01-09[PDF] 10 Math Performance Assessments: Teacher-Tested, Reproducible Performance Assessment Tasks and Rubrics for the Math Kids Need to Know (Ready-To-Go)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] 10 Math Performance Assessments: Teacher-Tested, Reproducible Performance Assessment Tasks and Rubrics for the Math Kids Need to Know (Ready-To-Go)
- 2020-06-30Transforming Teacher Quality in the Global South: Using Capabilities and Causality to Re-examine Teacher Performance
- 2020-05-11Performance Assessment of Concrete Structures and Engineered Barriers for Nuclear Applications: Conclusions of RILEM TC 226-CNM (RILEM State-of-the-Art Reports)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Transforming Teacher Quality in the Global South: Using Capabilities and Causality to Re-examine Teacher Performance - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Impacts of Research and Development Expenditures: The Relationship Between Total Factor Productivity and U.S. Gross Domestic Product Performance (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management) - Removed
- 2012-01-07Inclusive Assessment and Accountability - Andrew T. Roach
- 2012-01-06Inclusive Assessment and Accountability
- 2011-10-02Teacher Assessment and the Quest for Teacher Quality: A Handbook
- 2008-03-14Advanced Stochastic Models, Risk Assessment, and Portfolio Optimization: The Ideal Risk, Uncertainty, and Performance Measures
- 2020-06-26Dancing Communities Performance, Difference and Connection in the Global City
- 2020-06-23The Highly Sensitive Brain - Research, Assessment, and Treatment of Sensory Proces...
- 2020-06-08Staging Death: Funerary Performance, Architecture and Landscape in the Aegean
- 2020-05-20Performance Assessment for Process Monitoring and Fault Detection Methods
- 2020-05-18The Assessment and Treatment of Children Who Abuse Animals: The AniCare Child Approach
- 2020-05-09An Empty Curriculum: The Need to Reform Teacher Licensing Regulations and Tests
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.