Teacher Performance Assessment and Accountability Reforms: The Impacts of edTPA on Teaching and Schools
Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
Winner of the 2017 AESA Critic's Choice Book Award This book provides multiple perspectives on the dual struggle that teacher educators currently face as they make sense of edTPA while preparing their pre-service teachers for this high stakes teacher exam. The adoption of nationalized teacher performance exams has raised concerns about the influence of corporate interests in teacher education, the objectivity of nationalized teaching standards, and ultimately the overarching political and economic interests shaping the process, format, and nature of assessment itself. Through an arc of scholarship from various perspectives, this book explores a range of questions about the goals and interests at work in the roll out of the edTPA assessment and gives voice to those most affected by these policy changes, teacher educators, and teacher education students.
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Teacher Performance Assessment and Accountability Reforms: The Impacts of edTPA on Teaching and Schools - Removed
- 2011-11-19Performance Assessment of Near-Surface Facilities for Disposal of Low-Level Radioactive Waste
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2018-01-09[PDF] 10 Math Performance Assessments: Teacher-Tested, Reproducible Performance Assessment Tasks and Rubrics for the Math Kids Need to Know (Ready-To-Go)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] 10 Math Performance Assessments: Teacher-Tested, Reproducible Performance Assessment Tasks and Rubrics for the Math Kids Need to Know (Ready-To-Go)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Transforming Teacher Quality in the Global South: Using Capabilities and Causality to Re-examine Teacher Performance
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Impacts of Research and Development Expenditures: The Relationship Between Total Factor Productivity and U.S. Gross Domestic Product Performance (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management) - Removed
- 2012-01-07Inclusive Assessment and Accountability - Andrew T. Roach
- 2012-01-06Inclusive Assessment and Accountability
- 2011-10-02Teacher Assessment and the Quest for Teacher Quality: A Handbook
- 2008-03-14Advanced Stochastic Models, Risk Assessment, and Portfolio Optimization: The Ideal Risk, Uncertainty, and Performance Measures
- 2020-02-03Legal Traditions, Legal Reforms and Economic Performance: Theory and Evidence (Contributions to Economics)
- 2020-01-24Social Impact Funds: Definition, Assessment and Performance (Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance)
- 2020-01-11The Wiley Handbook of What Works in Child Maltreatment: An Evidence-Based Approach to Assessment and Intervention in Child Protection
- 2019-12-23The Insider Threat: Assessment and Mitigation of Risks
- 2019-12-20The Program: Lessons From Elite Military Units for Creating and Sustaining High Performance Leaders and Teams
- 2019-12-10Control Performance Assessment: Theoretical Analyses and Industrial Practice (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2019-12-03Harsh Environment Electronics: Interconnect Materials and Performance Assessment
- 2019-12-01Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking for the Era of Artificial Intelligence: 10th TPC Technology Conference, TPCTC 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-25Assessment and Protection of Water Resources in the Czech Republic (Springer Water)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.