Posted on 2018-10-10, by nokia241186.
Keith Ross, "Teaching Secondary Science"
English | ISBN: 113883341X, 1138833428 | 2015 | EPUB | 272 pages | 4.2 MB
The fourth edition of Teaching Secondary Science has been fully updated and includes a wide range of new material. This invaluable resource offers a new collection of sample lesson plans and includes two new chapters covering effective e-learning and advice on supporting learners with English as a second language. It continues as a comprehensive guide for all aspects of science teaching, with a focus on understanding pupils' alternative frameworks of belief, the importance of developing or challenging them and the need to enable pupils to take ownership of scientific ideas. This new edition supports all aspects of teaching science in a stimulating environment, enabling pupils to understand their place in the world and look after it.
Key features include:
Illustrative and engaging lesson plans for use in the classroom
Help for pupils to construct new scientific meanings
M-level support materials
Advice on teaching 'difficult ideas' in biology, chemistry, physics and earth sciences
Education for sustainable development and understanding climate change
Managing the science classroom and health and safety in the laboratory
Support for talk for learning, and advice on numeracy in science
New chapters on e-learning and supporting learners with English as a second language.
Presenting an environmentally sustainable, global approach to science teaching, this book emphasises the need to build on or challenge children's existing ideas so they better understand the world in which they live. Essential reading for all students and practising science teachers, this invaluable book will support those undertaking secondary science PGCE, school-based routes into teaching and those studying at Masters level.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37378
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Teaching Secondary Science: Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding, 3 edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Teaching Secondary Science: Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding, 3 edition
- 2011-11-28Teaching Secondary Science: Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding - Removed
- 2011-10-14Learning and Teaching Secondary Science with ICT
- 2011-08-22Teaching Secondary Science: Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2011-07-26Learning and Teaching Secondary Science with ICT - Removed
- 2011-07-14Teaching Secondary Science with ICT
- 2010-05-23Teaching Secondary Science: Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding
- 2009-05-16Keith Ross, Liz Lakin, Peter Callaghan - Teaching Secondary Science
- 2011-06-29Teaching Secondary Biology (Ase John Murray Science Practice)
- 2019-02-08Teaching Data Science A Short Course for Instructors
- 2019-01-31Guide to Teaching Computer Science An Activity-Based Approach - Removed
- 2018-12-24Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Modelling-based Teaching in Science Education (Models and Modeling in Science Education)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Constructing Knowledge for Teaching Secondary Mathematics: Tasks to enhance prospective and practicing teacher learning (Mathematics Teacher Education) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Unofficial Minecraft Lab for Kids: Family-Friendly Projects for Exploring and Teaching Math, Science, History, and Culture Through Creative Building (Hands-On Family)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Teaching Secondary and Middle School Mathematics (4th Edition)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Secondary Science 11 to 16: A Practical Guide
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.