Posted on 2021-06-04, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 9004460357, 9004460373 | 192 pages | PDF | 6 MB
Within the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we are living in a technologically advanced society, and students and teacher educators need to be adequately prepared to succeed within this progressive society. Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century: Embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution is an edited volume that situates teaching and learning for the 21st century within diverse contexts globally so that teacher educators could make sense of their professional knowledge, curriculum, classroom contexts and diverse students.
This book intends to frame and explore the different responsive and innovative pedagogies that are used for embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Additionally, it aims to clarify some key concepts (for example blended learning, coding, digital, E-Learning, Internet, M-Learning, simulation and tools) in addition to other issues that surround teaching and learning for the 21st century. The book also exemplifies authentic case studies located within global contexts focusing on: the 21st-century curriculum, the 21st-century classroom environment, teachers in the 21st century and students in the 21st century.
Contributors from around the world (Australia, Indonesia, Mauritius, South Africa, Tanzania and the United States of America) share their innovations in education by interrogating research experiences and examples of good practice.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47811
- 2019-12-09The Future of Management in an AI World: Redefining Purpose and Strategy in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IESE Business Collection)
- 2011-05-21Joyful Teaching and Learning in the Primary School (Teaching Handbooks)
- 2020-11-20Christian Higher Education: Faith, Teaching, and Learning in the Evangelical Tradition
- 2020-06-15Big Fish, Little Fish Teaching and Learning in the Middle Years - Removed
- 2020-01-07National Reflections on the Netherlands Didactics of Mathematics: Teaching and Learning in the Context of Realistic Mathematics Education (ICME-13 Monographs)
- 2018-03-24The Pedagogical Contract: The Economies of Teaching and Learning in the Ancient World
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Enhancing Teaching and Learning in the Dutch Vocational Education System: Reforms Enacted (Professional and Practice-based Learning)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Back to the Basics of Teaching and Learning: Thinking the World Together
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Cross-Curricular Teaching and Learning in the Secondary School... Mathematics
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Teaching and Learning in the Science Laboratory (Contemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education) - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] On Teaching and Learning: Putting the Principles and Practices of Dialogue Education into Action
- 2017-11-04[PDF] History in the Early Years (Teaching and Learning in the First Three Years of School)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Improving Teaching and Learning in the Humanities (Developing Primary Practice)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Wonder-Full Education: The Centrality of Wonder in Teaching and Learning Across the Curriculum
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Wonder-Full Education: The Centrality of Wonder in Teaching and Learning Across the Curriculum
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Cross-Curricular Teaching and Learning in the Secondary School... Mathematics
- 2017-02-13[PDF] History in the Early Years (Teaching and Learning in the First Three Years of School)
- 2014-04-16Teaching and Learning in the Early Years
- 2014-04-16Teaching and Learning in the Early Years (3rd edition) [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.