Posted on 2019-04-12, by nokia241186.
Technics Publications - PHP Essentials
MP4 | Video: AVC 1270 x 720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1H 36M | 360.88 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master how to script in PHP for web development in this ten-part video series, covering:
PHP Overview. This first clip in this PHP video series explains PHP and how it allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases.
PHP Setup. This second clip in this PHP video series shows you how to set up the PHP environment. We will use the Notepad++ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and the WAMP local server.
PHP Basic Components. This third clip in this PHP video series covers the basic components and syntax of PHP. Practice working with the PHP variable types of integers, doubles, Booleans, NULLs, and strings. Practice applying arithmetic, comparison, logical, assignment, and conditional operator types. Create if, elseif, and else decision making statements. Create write for, while, do.while, and foreach loops.
PHP Basic Web Development. This fourth clip in this PHP video series gets you started with PHP web development. Learn about browser identification and platform, environment variables, html forms, and browser redirection.
PHP GET and POST. This fifth clip in this PHP video series explains and shows you how to use the GET and POST methods.
PHP Functions. This sixth clip in this PHP video series covers everything you need to know about PHP functions, including what they are, their various types, and how to define them. Also practice creating functions with parameters.
PHP Cookies. This seventh clip in this PHP video series explains cookies and how to create them PHP. Learn about the three steps of identifying, returning, and using cookies. Learn about the setcookie, isset, and deletecookie functions.
PHP Sessions. This eighth clip in this PHP video series explores the Session, which is an alternative way to make data accessible across the various pages of a website. Learn how to create and destroy sessions.
PHP File Upload. This ninth clip in this PHP video series shows you how to upload files to a server using PHP.
PHP and MySQL. This tenth clip in this PHP video series shows you how to connect PHP to a MySQL database using a user authentication demo as an example.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40251
- 2019-04-10Technics Publications - PHP Essentials
- 2019-04-07Technics Publications - PHP Essentials
- 2020-04-16Technics Publications Docker Essentials The Definitive Guide to Docker Containerization
- 2020-03-05Technics Publications Docker Essentials The Definitive Guide to Docker Containerization
- 2019-09-28Technics Publications Docker Essentials The Definitive Guide To Docker Containerization
- 2020-02-29Technics Publications APACHE SPARK ESSENTIALS
- 2020-02-29Technics Publications C SHARP PROGRAMMING ESSENTIALS
- 2020-02-26Technics Publications APACHE SPARK ESSENTIALS
- 2020-02-26Technics Publications C SHARP PROGRAMMING ESSENTIALS
- 2019-05-20Technics Publications - C# Programming Essentials
- 2019-04-25Technics Publications - Apache Spark Essentials
- 2020-05-07Technics Publications Cryptography And Blockchain Tutorial
- 2020-05-07Technics Publications Randomness Uncertainty Complex Systems And Their Applications
- 2020-05-07Technics Publications The Thunderstorm Encryption System
- 2020-05-02Technics Publications The Unity Interface
- 2020-05-02Technics Publications Data Science Ensembles
- 2020-04-30Technics Publications Laravel Beyond the Basics
- 2020-04-30Technics Publications Django Fundamentals
- 2020-04-30Technics Publications KEYNOTE Agile and Data From Rhetoric to Reality
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.