Posted on 2019-02-08, by fubber.
[center]Testing Ruby with RSpec The Complete Guide
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps 44 Khz| Total files:216 | mp4, rb, zip, txt, vtt, html | 3.2 GB
What you'll learn
Utilize test-driven development principles to design and implement clean test specs in Ruby
Master the syntax and structure of RSpec, the most popular Ruby Gem for testing
Reduce dependencies in your test suite by mocking objects with class and instance doubles
Explore the wide collection of RSpec matchers available to test your code
Expand all 58 lectures07:30:04
+Subjects, Shared Examples, and Shared Context
Intermediate knowledge of the Ruby programming language (classes, objects, data structures, etc)
Modern version of Ruby (>2.4)
Text editor (VSCode is recommended)
Welcome to Testing Ruby with RSpec: The Complete Guide!
This course offers a comprehensive overview of the RSpec testing library for the Ruby programming library. RSpec is the most popular Ruby Gem of all time, with over 300 million downloads to date.
If you're new to the topic, testing is the practice of "writing code that confirms that other code works as expected". Tests control for regressions, which are changes to the code that break the program.
The benefits of testing extend outside of the codebase. Adopting a test-driven approach will also make you a better developer. Tests force you to think critically about the program and its features: the classes, the objects, the methods and more.
Testing Ruby with RSpec begins with the essentials and proceeds to more complex topics including:
Test-Driven Development (TDD)
before and after Hooks
Mocks and Doubles
As a software engineer and consultant who's worked with Ruby for several years, I'm excited to introduce you to the awesome RSpec library, its elegant syntax, and all of its fun quirks.
Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for:
Intermediate Ruby developers interested in upgrading their skill set
Programmers who want to explore the fundamentals of testing and TDD
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 554 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 1.6:1
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39195
- 2019-07-13Udemy Testing Ruby With Rspec The Complete Guide
- 2019-04-08Testing Ruby With Rspec The Complete Guide
- 2019-02-24Udemy - Testing Ruby with RSpec The Complete Guide
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Testing Ruby with RSpec The Complete Guide
- 2019-02-19Udemy: Testing Ruby with RSpec: The Complete Guide
- 2019-02-18Udemy - Testing Ruby with RSpec The Complete Guide
- 2019-01-28Testing Ruby with RSpec The Complete Guide
- 2019-01-11Testing Ruby with RSpec The Complete Guide
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Hacking With Python: The Complete Guide to Ethical Hacking, Basic Security, Botnet Attack,Python hacking and Penetration Testing
- 2019-07-09Machine Learning With Python The Complete Guide
- 2019-05-09Machine Learning with Python The Complete Guide
- 2019-04-24Machine Learning with Python The Complete Guide
- 2018-12-23Create A Website With Squarespace The Complete Guide
- 2018-10-01Data Visualization with Python The Complete Guide
- 2018-09-22Living with Endometriosis The Complete Guide to Risk Factors, Symptoms, and Treatment Options
- 2018-08-08Data Visualization with Python The Complete Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.