Posted on 2021-01-21, by book24h.
The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema by Gregory Flaxman and Editor,Gregory Flaxman
English | February 17, 2000 | ISBN-10: 0816634475, 0816634467 | 395 pages | PDF | 3,6 Mb
The first broad-ranging collection on Deleuze's essential works on cinema. In the nearly twenty years since their publication, Gilles Deleuze's books about cinema have proven as daunting as they are enticing-a new aesthetics of film, one equally at home with Henri Bergson and Wim Wenders, Friedrich Nietzsche and Orson Welles, that also takes its place in the philosopher's immense and difficult oeuvre. With this collection, the first to focus solely and extensively on Deleuze's cinematic work, the nature and reach of that work finally become clear. Composed of a substantial introduction, twelve original essays produced for this volume, and a new English translation of a personal, intriguing, and little-known interview with Deleuze on his cinema books, The Brain Is the Screen is a sustained engagement with Deleuze's cinematic philosophy that leads to a new view of the larger confrontation of philosophy with cinematic images.Contributors: Éric Alliez, U of Vienna; Dudley Andrew, U of Iowa; Peter Canning; Tom Conley, Harvard U; András Bálint Kovács, ELTE U, Budapest; Gregg Lambert, Syracuse U; Laura U. Marks, Carleton U; Jean-Clet Martin, Collége International de Philosophie, Paris; Angelo Restivo; Martin Schwab, U of Michigan; François Zourabichvili, Collége International de Philosophie.Gregory Flaxman is a doctoral student in the Program of Comparative Literature and Literary Theory at the University of Pennsylvania.
My nickname -interes
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 46314
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema
- 2012-02-21The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema - Editor
- 2012-02-11The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema - Editor
- 2012-01-17The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema (repost)
- 2011-08-24The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema
- 2009-07-28The Brain Is the Screen: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Cinema by Gregory Flaxman and Editor,Gregory Flaxman
- 2021-01-08The Mummy on Screen Orientalism and Monstrosity in Horror Cinema
- 2020-05-09Untimely Affects: Gilles Deleuze and an Ethics of Cinema (Plateaus New Directions in Deleuze Studies EUP)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Deleuze and Theology (Philosophy & Theology)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] A Shock to Thought: Expression after Deleuze and Guattari (Philosophy & Cultural Studies)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] A Shock to Thought: Expression after Deleuze and Guattari (Philosophy & Cultural Studies)
- 2011-09-28In Critical Condition: Polemical Essays on Cognitive Science and the Philosophy of Mind (Representation and Mind)
- 2011-06-16Reflections and Replies: Essays on the Philosophy of Tyler Burge (Bradford Books)
- 2012-01-26Freedom: The Philosophy of Liberation (Audiobook) - Dennis Dalton - Removed
- 2012-01-16The Philosophy of Science - Edited By Richard Boyd, Philip Gasper, J D. Trout
- 2012-01-15The Philosophy of Film Noir (The Philosophy of Popular Culture) - Mark T. Conard - Removed
- 2012-01-15The Philosophy of Charlie Kaufman (The Philosophy of Popular Culture) - David LaRocca - Removed
- 2012-01-15The Philosophy of the Western (The Philosophy of Popular Culture) - Jennifer L. McMahon, B. Steve Csaki - Removed
- 2012-01-15The Philosophy of Horror (The Philosophy of Popular Culture) - Thomas Richard Fahy, Phillip J. Nickel, Phillip Tallon
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.