Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2009-07-23. By anonymous.
The British Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms)
Osprey | ISBN: 0850451949 | 1974-06-15 | PDF | 48 pages | 8 Mb
This book examines the uniforms, equipment, history and organisation of the British army that fought in the Crimea. General Officers, Staff, cavaly, artillery and infantry are all covered, and uniforms are shown in full illustrated detail.
- Ebooks list page : 3203
- 2018-07-15The Russian Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms 27)
- 2009-08-15The Russian Army of the Crimea (Men-at-Arms)
- 2012-06-04British Army of the Rhine: Armored Vehicles on Exercise (Concord 1012)
- 2012-06-03A Desperate Business: Wellington, the British Army and the Waterloo Campaign
- 2018-07-09The Army of Northern Virginia (Men-At-Arms 37)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Army of Northern Virginia (Men at Arms Series, 37)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The US Army in World War II, Volume 2: The Mediterranean (Men-At-Arms Series, 347)
- 2013-12-13The Texan Army 1836-1846 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 398) (repost)
- 2013-12-09The US Army 1890-1920 (Osprey Men-at-Arms 230) (repost)
- 2010-03-29The Army of Herod the Great (Men-at-Arms 443)
- 2018-07-18Chasseurs of the Guard (Men-at-Arms 11)
- 2018-06-29The Cossacks (Men-at-Arms 13)
- 2018-06-01The Buffs (Men-at-Arms 10)
- 2018-05-31Chasseurs of the Guard (Men-at-Arms 11)
- 2013-08-20The Landsknechts (Men-At-Arms Series 58) (Repost)
- 2012-12-17Armies of the Crusades (Men at Arms 75)
- 2009-07-24Armies of the Crusades (Men at Arms Series, 75)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Louis XV's Army (2): French Infantry (Men-at-Arms Series 302)
- 2014-06-18British Cavalry Equipments 1800-1941 (Men-at-Arms 138) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.