Posted on 2021-03-03, by nokia241186.
Regula Ysewijn | September 8, 2020 | ISBN: 1681885670 | English | 264 pages | PDF | 94.6 MB
One of The New Yorker's Best Cookbooks of 2020!
"Regula Ysewijn blends history and recipes in the most delectable way, with traditional cakes, buns, pies, and tarts. A British baking bible." - Tom Parker Bowles, The Daily Mail
A meticulously researched, beautifully written, and richly photographed cookbook celebrating the recipes, ingenuity, history, and heritage of British baking.
With over 100 iconic recipes, The British Baking Book tells the wonderfully evocative story of baking in Britain-and how this internationally cherished tradition has evolved from its rich heritage to today's immense popularity of The Great British Bake Off.
With lavish imagery and evocative narrative, the expert-baker author details the landscape, history, ingenuity, and legends-and show-stopping recipes-that have made British baking a worldwide phenomenon. From cakes, biscuits, and buns to custards, tarts, and pies, authentic recipes for Britain's spectacular sweet and savory baked goods are included here-like pink-frosted Tottenham cake, jam-layered Victoria sandwich cake, quintessential tea loaf, sweet lamb pie, Yorksire curd tart, and more. Illustrating the story of how British baking evolved throughout the country, many of the recipes have a sense-of-place heritage like Dorset apple cake, Whitby lemon buns, Cornish cake, Grasmere gingerbread, and Scottish oatcakes. Evocative and fascinating, this cookbook offers a guided tour of Britain's best baking.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46699
- 2021-02-09The British Baking Book: The History of British Baking, Savory and Sweet
- 2012-05-12The History of Mathematics: An Introduction, 7 Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-03The History Boys (BBC Audio)
- 2011-08-30The History Boys [Full Cast Play]
- 2020-12-26Pride and Pudding The History of British Puddings, Savoury and Sweet
- 2020-09-13Pride & Pudding: The History of British Puddings, Savoury and Sweet [PDF]
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Pride and Pudding: The History of British Puddings, Savoury and Sweet
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2011-08-26Antenatal and Postnatal Mental Health: The NICE Guideline on Clinical Management and Service Guidance
- 2021-12-11Mapping the History of Ayurveda Culture, Hegemony and the Rhetoric of Diversity
- 2021-08-30Time in the History of Art Temporality, Chronology and Anachrony
- 2021-08-26Nazi Art Theft The History of Germany's Confiscation and Destruction of European Artworks during World War II
- 2021-07-28The History of Christianity in Britain and Ireland From the First Century to the Twenty-First
- 2021-07-27Colonial Argentina The History of Argentina's Colonization and Struggle for Independence
- 2021-07-22Ferdowsi, the Mongols and the History of Iran Art, Literature and Culture from Early Islam to Qajar Persia
- 2021-04-18The Divine Nine The History Of African American Fraternities And Sororities
- 2021-04-03History for Kids: The History of Saber Toothed Tigers and Woolly Mammoths
- 2020-09-13Saturn and Melancholy: Studies in the History of Natural Philosophy, Religion, and Art
- 2020-05-18A New Approach to the History of Violence: \\\"sexual Assault\\\" and \\\"sexual Abuse\\\" in Europe, 1500-1850 (Studies in Central European Histories)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.