Posted on 2011-01-15. By anonymous.
Publisher: Springer | 2008-10-20 | ISBN: 0387777423 | 433 pages | PDF | 6.2 MB
The China Information Technology Handbook is a reference for those interested in information technologies and emerging management practices in China. This reference is timely, responding to the high demand of society to adopt emerging technologies in all aspects of business and economic activity, towards innovative solutions to research problems and high performance systems. The emphasis on information technologies and management provides a unique value proposition and gives characteristics of flexibility and adoption to diverse audiences. The subject area is a combination of global information technology and management along with strategic management of IT.
The China Information Technology Handbook exploits state-of-the-art and emerging trends in theory and technology. This reference demonstrates the capacity of information technology, management and sustainable development for the mutual understanding, prosperity and well being of all the citizens in the related regions. This book also provides unique opportunities for the exploitation of business and strategic management of IT in the context of China.
This handbook is primarily designed for a professional and academic audience. Professionals working as policy makers, corporate quality managers and directors and government officers, within IT Management world-wide will be interested in this work. This book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science and business management as a reference or secondary text for strategic management of IT courses.
- Ebooks list page : 9725
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The China Information Technology Handbook
- 2017-02-09[PDF] The China Information Technology Handbook
- 2010-10-22The Industrial Information Technology Handbook (Repost)
- 2010-04-10The China Information Technology Handbook
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2018-12-05The Industrial Information Technology Handbook
- 2013-11-29The Digital Consumer Technology Handbook [Repost]
- 2007-07-06The Industrial Information Technology Handbook (Industrial Electronics) - Removed
- 2007-06-20The Industrial Information Technology Handbook
- 2007-06-06The Industrial Information Technology Handbook
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2011-11-17Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities
- 2009-07-05Source Code China: The New Global Hub of IT (Information Technology) Outsourcing (repost)
- 2014-01-07The Long Conversation: Maximizing Business Value from Information Technology Investment (repost)
- 2012-10-04The The Long Conversation: Maximizing Business Value from Information Technology Investment (repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-11The Architecture of Computer Hardware, Systems Software, & Networking: An Information Technology Approach (repost)
- 2012-02-03The IT Payoff: Measuring the Business Value of Information Technology Investments (repost)
- 2011-12-08A Database for a Changing Economy: Review of the Occupational Information Network (O*NET)
- 2011-10-10Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.