Posted on 2020-12-27, by perica123.
The Complete 3D Artist: Learn 3D Art by Creating 3 Scenes
Duration: 49h 59m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 25.1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn 3D Modeling, Sculpting, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering & Compositing using Blender in One Complete Course
What you'll learn
The skills to model high quality 3D models
Learn the fundamentals of digital sculpting in Blender
Add shaders and textures to your 3D models
Learn the fundamentals of Texture Painting in Blender
Add realistic and optimised lighting to your 3D scenes
Render and post-produce your final images in an artistic way
No prior knowledge is required, but a desire to learn 3D art would be great!
Students should have a Mac or PC, Laptop or Desktop capable of running Blender 2.78 or higher
*****FUTURE UPDATES PLANNED TO INCORPORATE NEW BLENDER 2.8 INTERFACE, TOOLS AND FEATURES*****
This course has been created specifically to teach you the fundamentals of 3D art. It isn't a bundle of videos describing every single tool bar and slider, that's what Google is for. It's a project based course designed to teach you all the basics you need to know to create 3D art in practically any 3D software. We'll start with a little bit of theory, then dive into looking at 3D software, we'll install and explore our software and set it up to make learning as easy as possible.
For this particular course we will be using Blender. This powerful software package is open source and FREE!! This means that there is no additional cost for dong this course, everything you need is included in Blender.
Blender comes complete will the following tools:
Full 3D modeling suite, including digital scultping and texture painting
Node Based material editor
Cycles Render Engine, super fast and capable of stunning results
A built-in Node based compositor for stills or video
Video editing suite
The skills you learn in this course will easily transfer to most other software packages. I am not going to teach you how to model specifically in Blender, the techniques to learn here are universal. So whether you become a game artist in 3ds Max, an environment artist in Maya, a texture artist in Substance Designer or a compositor in Nuke, you will have the fundamental skills to kick start your mastery of any other software!!
This isn't just a video training course either. I want this journey into 3D art to be meaningful for all my students. Students will be encouraged to create and share their own work throughout the course, either on our Facebook Group or directly to me via email (email@example.com) or Twitter (@darkokubra). You will receive feedback, hints and tips either publicly or privately and any feedback you give the course will be carefully considered and any great suggestions will be implemented into the course.
The course consists 3 full projects:
A still life scene, to get you comfortable will modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering and compositing. Step by step you'll cover all the basic tools and workflows, slowly and in detail, to ensure you retain all the knowledge and skills to use these tools in your own projects.
A guitar, modeled to scale using plans, this will push your modeling skills up a level or two and introduce you to texture painting directly onto a 3D model using Blender.
An interior scene, this is where you can learn some sculpting techniques, experiment with composition and practice your modeling, shading and lighting skills.
As the student base for this course grows, the course will grow too. Every student has lifetime access to this course and that includes feedback from me whenever you need it. But I will also create additional projects to teach the ever evolving techniques used by professional 3D artists. And wth the future release of Blender 2.8, look for additional videos on Blender's new tools, features and interface shortly after it's official release.
This course is intended to be the most comprehensive, artistically driven course for 3D art on Udemy. Don't believe me, listen to what my students have said about the course:
***** Don't hesitate taking this class. This is truly a class and not a tutorial. *****
***** Thorough explanations and e x a mples with the encouragement to experiment and practice on your own. *****
***** The course is engaging challenging and the explanations and work flow are fantastic. *****
***** I love this course, it is so complete and easy to follow *****
***** This course is a gold-mine of information *****
***** I recommend it to everyone who wants to master Blender *****
So why not join me and I'll teach you everything you need to know to be a great 3D artist!
Who this course is for:
Beginers who want to gain an extensive knowledge of 3D art
Artists who want to transition into creating 3D art
Game developers who want to learn how to create their own 3D assets
Hobbyists who want a fun past-time that may lead them into a career in the creative arts
Concept artists who want to create 3D models of their designs
Interior or Product designers who want to create realistic images of their prototypes
- Ebooks list page : 45900
- 2021-05-10Udemy – The Complete 3D Artist: Learn 3D Art by Creating 3 Scenes - Removed
- 2020-12-22Udemy - The Complete 3D Artist Learn 3D Art by Creating 3 Scenes
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2012-03-23The Complete Lewis Gunner with notes on the .300 (American) Lewis Gun
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2011-08-11The Complete Greek Drama
- 2021-11-18Udemy - The Complete Physics Course - Learn Science the easy way! (Updated 10.2021)
- 2021-11-08The Complete Python Course Learn Python By Doing
- 2021-10-15The Complete Android Masterclass Learn Android From Scratch
- 2021-10-07The Complete French Course : Learn French - Beginners
- 2021-10-03Skillshare - The Complete French Course Learn French - Beginners
- 2021-09-23Udemy - The Complete NFT Course - Learn Everything About NFTs (Updated 9.2021)
- 2021-09-22The Complete NFT Course - Learn Everything About NFTs (updated 9 2021)
- 2021-09-15The Complete Matlab Course Learn Matlab From Zero To Hero
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.