Posted on 2020-11-07, by raymanhero.
The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course: Beginner to Advanced
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.88 GB | Duration: 7.5 hours
What you'll learn
Git server administration including setup, user management, and access control for both SSH and HTTP access.
Use Git and GitHub efficiently to create and manage your personal and professional projects
Create and Manage repositories, pull requests, branching and merging, forking, labels, and much more.
Engage the team, work with others, and walk through real-world scenarios.
Master the everyday basics of Git with a hands-on, step-by-step project
Dive deep in GitHub's main features, including pull requests, issues, Webhooks, wikis, Project setting and much more
Basic computer skills
Basic Command Line skills
All Needed Software Are Available For Free
Learn the fundamentals of Version Control through this step-by-step tutorial that will teach you the ins-and-outs of Git. This course is your complete guide to how Git and GitHub work in a professional team environment.
Git is a free and open source Distributed Version Control System (DVCS) designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Throughout this course, you'll learn about Git's core functionality so you can understand how and why it's used in organizations. We'll look into both basic and more advanced features, like branches, pull request, tagging and merging. We'll demonstrate how having a working knowledge of a VCS like Git can be a lifesaver in emergency situations or when debugging. And then we'll explore how to use a VCS to work with others through remote repositories, like the ones provided by GitHub.
Then, we'll explore why GitHub is such a powerful and popular tool among software developers, project managers, team members, designers, and students for its flexibility and control. You'll see how to manage a software project, and how to utilize Git and GitHub to work effectively as a team.
Finally you'll examine how to plan, follow and execute a project with Git and GitHub, and then apply those concepts to real-world situations.
What You Will Learn
The course is designed to teach you:
How to Install and configure Git.
Create and Manage Git repository and Git workflows.
Track changes, work with branches, Pull Request and tags.
Create, Configure and Manage GitHub Repository.
Navigate, Use, and Contribute to open source projects though GitHub.
Working with teams on GitHub Projects.
And more ...
Once you have completed the course, you should be able to immediately start using Git and GitHub to manage your own code.
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent.
Who this course is for:
Software engineers, developers, programmers new to Git and GitHub.
IT Managers and System administrators who want to implement and manage there own Git server.
Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git with GitHub Server
- Ebooks list page : 45167
- 2022-01-11The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course Beginner to Advanced
- 2020-06-24The Complete Git & GitHub 2020 Course Beginner to Advanced
- 2022-01-11The Complete Wi-Fi Hacking Course Beginner to Advanced 2019 (Updated)
- 2021-11-05Udemy - The Complete Excel Pivot Tables Course Beginner to Advanced
- 2021-10-17The Complete Excel Pivot Tables Course: Beginner to Advanced
- 2021-09-28The Complete Ios 11 Developer Course Beginner To Advanced
- 2021-07-01Udemy - The Complete MARINE BIOLOGY 101 Course, Beginner to Advanced
- 2021-06-30The Complete MARINE BIOLOGY 101 Course, Beginner to Advanced
- 2021-06-24Udemy com The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course Beginner To Advanced-ELOHiM
- 2021-06-21Udemy com The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course Beginner To Advanced-ELOHiM
- 2020-10-26The Complete Wi Fi Hacking Course Beginner To Advanced 2019 (updated)
- 2019-02-04THE COMPLETE IOS 10 DEVELOPER COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2018-11-11The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course - Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-10-18The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course - Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-10-15The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course - Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-10-11The Complete iOS 11 Developer Course - Beginner To Advanced
- 2017-05-20The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course - Beginner To Advanced
- 2017-04-19UDEMY THE COMPLETE IOS 10 DEVELOPER COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2017-03-31UDEMY THE COMPLETE IOS 10 DEVELOPER COURSE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.