Posted on 2020-12-14, by book24h.
Bernie Clark, Sarah Powers, "The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga, 2nd Edition"
English | 2019 | ISBN: 0968766587 | 350 pages | EPUB / AZW3 | 27.16 MB / 27.1 MB
This second edition of the best selling The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga provides an in-depth look at the philosophy and practice of Yin Yoga with illustrated sections on how to practice Yin Yoga, including detailed descriptions and photographs of over 30 Yin Yoga asanas. This is an updated version of the book that has become the go-to resource for Yin Yoga teachers all over the world and has been required reading in many teacher training programs.
All forms of yoga can provide benefits physically, emotionally, and mentally, however Yin Yoga works the deeper levels of the body/heart/mind: the yin tissues of fascia, tendons, ligaments, joints and bones, as well as the energetic channels of the meridians, nerves and blood system. One big difference noticed by students of Yin Yoga is the long-held, passive nature of the posture, which gives time for a deeper journey to unfold, a journey into the meditative aspects of yoga, a bridge to living life mindfully.
The second edition includes―a more functional approach to the practice of yoga, emphasizing the concept of targeted areas; the importance of stress in reducing fragility and building antifragility; understanding the nature of creep and the importance of counterposes, with a revised list of effective counterpostures; many new photographs of the postures and their variations for different body types; a more current overview of the physiology of tissues and the energy body reflecting new understanding in the science of fascia and cellular signaling; and many other enhancements.
As in the first edition, the book presents comprehensive information on how to do the practice, including how to get into and out of the pose, contraindications and warnings for those who may have trouble with particular aspects of the posture, and other important information. Why we do the practice is discussed by looking at its benefits in three main sections: the physiological, energetic and mental/emotional benefits.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 45738
- 2018-07-08UNHCR The Politics and Practice of Refugee Protection, 2nd edition
- 2018-06-29UNHCR The Politics and Practice of Refugee Protection, 2nd edition
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Cardiac Arrest: The Science and Practice of Resuscitation Medicine, 2nd Edition
- 2013-02-21Cardiac Arrest: The Science and Practice of Resuscitation Medicine, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2019-01-26The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga (PDF)
- 2013-03-10The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Living With Chronic Pain: A Complete Health Guide to the Causes and Treatments of Chronic Pain, 2nd edition
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Tibetan Book of Yoga: Ancient Buddhist Teachings on the Philosophy and Practice of Yoga
- 2017-02-08[PDF] The Tibetan Book of Yoga: Ancient Buddhist Teachings on the Philosophy and Practice of Yoga
- 2013-12-17The Complete Guide to Game Audio: For Composers, Musicians, Sound Designers, Game Developers (2nd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2021-07-22The Heart of Kendo A Comprehensive Introduction to the Philosophy and Practice of the Art of the Sword
- 2021-04-23The Philosophy of Early Christianity (Ancient Philosophies) 2nd Edition
- 2021-04-16The Philosophy of Early Christianity (Ancient Philosophies) 2nd Edition
- 2021-04-09The Philosophy of Early Christianity (Ancient Philosophies) 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-10The Philosophy and Practice of Coaching: Insights and Issues for a New Era
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Happiness and the Art of Being: An introduction to the philosophy and practice of the spiritual teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana (Second Edition)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Philosophy and Practice of Medicine and Bioethics: A Naturalistic-Humanistic Approach (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine) - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Philosophy and Practice of Coaching: Insights and Issues for a New Era
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.