Posted on 2019-03-20, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:314 | mp4, zip, txt, pdf | 15.27 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Completely refilmed for 2019
Build, test, and launch Node apps
Create Express web servers and APIs
Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
Deploy your Node apps to production
Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Expand all 177 lectures34:24:37
+Installing and Exploring Node.js
+Node.js Module System (Notes App)
+File System and Command Line Args (Notes App)
+Debugging Node.js (Notes Apps)
+Asynchronous Node.js (Weather App)
+Web Servers (Weather App)
+Accessing API from Browser (Weather App)
+Application Deployment (Weather App)
+MongoDB and Promises (Task App)
+REST APIs and Mongoose (Task App)
+API Authentication and Security (Task App)
+Sorting, Pagination, and Filtering (Task App)
+File Uploads (Task App)
+Sending Emails (Task App)
+Testing Node.js (Task App)
+Real-Time Web Applications with Socket.io (Chat App)
A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
This course was just completely refilmed to give you everything you need to master Node.js in 2019!
This includes new content, updated versions, new features, and more.
Have you tried to learn Node before? You start a new course, and the instructor has you installing a bunch of libraries before you even know what Node is or how it works. You eventually get stuck and reach out to the instructor, but you get no reply. You then close the course and never open it again.
I created this course to be what I wanted when I was learning Node.
The Complete Node.js Developer Course covers the fundamentals of Node before diving deep into great tools like Express, Mongoose, and MongoDB.
The entire course is based around a single goal: Turning you into a professional Node developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production applications.
The best way to learn Node is by building Node apps.
From the very start you�ll be programming every project and working through challenges that I�ve designed to reinforce what you�ve learned. This will give you the hands-on experience necessary to be able to create and launch your own project once you�re done.
You�ll be building four projects:
1. A note-taking app to get your feet wet
2. A weather application that interacts with the MapBox and Dark Sky APIs
3. A task manager REST API complete with user accounts and authentication
4. A real-time chat app with a client-side companion
By the end, you�ll be able to take what you�ve learned and launch your own Node application.
When learning, learn the latest.
I work to keep this course full of the most up-to-date Node material out there. This course is compatible with the latest Node.js version.
You�re getting access to hot-off-the-press features.
Everything you need comes in one easy-to-use package.
You can stop worrying if you're learning the right skills to build an app or land a new job. I've curated all the tech that's essential to building real-world apps. I've mapped out everything in a comprehensive, easy-to-follow package designed to get you up and running in a few weeks.
There�s no better time to learn Node.
According to the 2016 Stack Overflow Survey, Node is in the top ten for back-end popularity and back-end salary, with an average salary of $85k. This means more jobs and more opportunities for you.
You might get stuck. But I�m here to help.
There�s nothing worse than getting five hours into a course, getting stuck, and not getting the help you need to continue.
I�m in the Q&A everyday to help you get unstuck. I reply to every question to get you back on track.
Don�t take my word for it. Check the reviews and see what other students are saying.
�Any questions people seem to have are answered swiftly, clearly, and often with examples posted on GitHub. Even when the questions asked are out of the scope of the course Andrew seems to come up trumps." - Adam Tait
"This is amazing. What's even better is the instructor answered all the questions I asked." - Pak Chu
"The real value in this course is Andrew; he is not just a great teacher, but also he's quick to answer questions and provide feedback." - Nick Hester
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging Node course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
During eight chapters you'll learn:
3. Asynchronous programming
8. JWT Authentication
10. File and image uploads
11. Email sending
12. Application deployment with Heroku
13. Version control with Git
15. REST API Design
16. Code testing
19. Many more tools
I can�t wait to see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to launch their own Node applications, switch careers, or freelance as a Node developer
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 6min 7s
Bit rate: 3000 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39869
- 2019-07-13The Complete Node Js Developer Course (3rd Edition) (2019)
- 2019-06-15Udemy - The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
- 2019-05-04Udemy - The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition)
- 2019-03-22The Complete Node.js Developer Course (3rd Edition) (2019)
- 2019-02-11Udemy - The Complete Node js Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- 2018-12-01THE COMPLETE NODE.JS DEVELOPER COURSE (2ND EDITION) (updated to Node 9)
- 2018-10-05THE COMPLETE NODE.JS DEVELOPER COURSE (2ND EDITION) (updated to Node 9)
- 2017-08-09The Complete Node.js Developer Course second Edition
- 2017-08-08The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- 2017-08-05The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) [Update 2017]
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2018-07-13Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Sheds, 3rd Edition: Design & Build a Shed: - Complete P
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Complete Node.js Developer Course 2.0 (2016)
- 2018-01-05The Complete Node.js Developer Course 2.0 (2016)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Colloquial Czech: The Complete Course for Beginners (3rd edition)
- 2017-08-29The Complete Guide to Sheds, 3rd Edition: Design & Build a Shed
- 2017-03-14Colloquial Arabic (Levantine) The Complete Course for Beginners, 3rd Edition
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Colloquial Czech: The Complete Course for Beginners (3rd edition)
- 2016-11-30Udemy The Complete Node js Developer Course 2 0
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.