Posted on 2019-09-05, by perica123.
The Complete Pandas Bootcamp Master your Data in Python
Created by Alexander Hagmann | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 27:17 H/M | Lec: 243 | 9.96 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Pandas fully explained. Real Data. 150+ Exercises. Must-have skills for Data Science & Finance. Seaborn & Time Series.
What you'll learn
Improve your Data Handling skills to an outstanding level.
Learn and practice all relevant Pandas Methods and workflows based on lastest Pandas Version (March 2019)
Import, clean and merge messy Data and prepare Data for Machine Learning
Analyze, visualize and understand your Data with Matplotlib and Seaborn
Import Financial/Stock Data from Web Sources and analyze them with Pandas
Practise and Master Pandas skills with Quizzes, 150+ Exercises and comprehensive projects
A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
An internet connection capable of streaming videos.
Ideally some Spreadsheet Basics/Programming Basics (not mandatory, the course guides you through the basics)
Welcome to the web´s most comprehensive Pandas Bootcamp with 25+ hours of structured video content and 150+ exercises!
This course has one goal: Bringing your Data Handling skills to the next level to build your career in Data Science, Finance & co. This course is structured in four parts, beginning from Zero with all the Pandas Basics (PART I), and finally, testing your skills in a comprehensive Project Challenge that is frequently used in Data Science job applications / assessment centres (PART III). In the last part of this course (PART IV), you will learn how to import, handle and work with (financial) Time Series Data.
Why to take a course on Pandas?
The world is getting more and more Data-Driven. New professions like Data Scientist are gaining ground with $100k+ salaries. It´s time to switch from Soap Box Cars (Spreadsheet Software like Excel) to High Tuned Racing Cars (Pandas)!
Python is a great platform/environment for Data Science with powerful Tools for Science, Statistics and Machine Learning. And the Pandas Library is the Heart of Python Data Science. Pandas enables you to import, clean, join/merge/concatenate, manipulate and deeply understand your Data and finally prepare/process Data for further Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning or Data Presentation. In reality, all of these tasks require high proficiency in Pandas! Data Scientist typically spend up to 85% of their time with manipulating Data in Pandas.
A frequently asked question of Python Beginners is: "Do I need to become a Python Coding Expert before I can start working with Pandas?"
The clear answer is: "No! Do you need to become a Microsoft Software Developer before you can use Excel? Probably not!"
You require some Python Basics like Data Types, simple Operations/Operators, Lists and Numpy Arrays. In the Appendix of this course, you can find 4 hours of Python Basics. This Python Intro is tailor-made and more than sufficient for Data Science purposes!
As a Summary, if you primarily want to use Python for Data Science or as a replacement for Excel, then this course is a perfect match!
Why to take this Course?
- It is the most relevant and comprehensive course on Pandas.
- It is the most up-to-date course incorporating all recent Pandas updates (latest in Jan 2019). Pandas Library has experienced massive improvements in the last couple of months. From my own experience, working with and relying on outdated code can be painful.
- It can serve as a Pandas Encyclopedia covering all relevant Methods, Attributes and workflows for real life projects. If you have problems with any Method or workflow, you will most likely get help and find a solution in this course.
-It shows and explains the complete real life Data workflow A-Z, starting from importing messy Data, cleaning Data, merging and concatenating Data, grouping and aggregating Data, explanatory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing Data for Statistics, Machine Learning and Data Presentation.
-It explains Pandas Coding on real Data and real life Problems. No Toy Data! This is the best way to learn and understand Pandas.
-It gives you plenty of opportunities to practise and code on your own. Learning by doing. In the exercises, you can select your individual level of difficulty with optional hints and guidance / instruction.
-Pandas is a very powerful tool. But it also has Pitfalls that can lead to unintended and undiscovered errors in your Data. This course also focuses on commonly made mistakes and errors and teaches you, what you should not do.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for?
Everyone who want to step into Data Science. Pandas is Key to everything.
Data Scientists who want to improve their Data Handling/Manipulation skills.
Everyone who want to switch Data Projects from Excel to more powerful tools (e.g. in Research/Science)
Investment/Finance Professionals who reached the limits of Excel.
- Ebooks list page : 41294
- 2022-01-12The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2020 Data Science with Python
- 2021-09-24Udemy - The Complete Pandas Bootcamp Data Science with Python by Tyler Aaron
- 2021-09-23The Complete Pandas Bootcamp Data Science with Python by Tyler Aaron
- 2020-10-26The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2020 Data Science With Python
- 2020-08-25The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2020: Data Science with Python
- 2020-12-13The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Aspiring Data Scientists
- 2020-12-12The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Aspiring Data Scientists
- 2020-12-12Udemy - The Complete Tableau Bootcamp for Aspiring Data Scientists
- 2020-10-07AWS Certified: The Complete Guide for Master Your Exam: AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Guide (CLF C01)
- 2022-08-04The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Analysis - Level 1
- 2022-08-02The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Analysis - Level 1
- 2022-07-31The Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Analysis - Level 1
- 2022-05-05The DBT Bootcamp Transform your Data using Data Build Tool
- 2022-05-05The DBT Bootcamp: Transform your Data using Data Build Tool
- 2022-01-12The Ultimate Pandas Bootcamp Advanced Python Data Analysis
- 2021-11-22Master Go (golang) Programming The Complete Go Bootcamp 2020
- 2021-09-28The Ultimate Pandas Bootcamp: Advanced Python Data Analysis
- 2021-09-24Udemy - The Ultimate Pandas Bootcamp Advanced Python Data Analysis
- 2020-10-26The Ultimate Pandas Bootcamp Advanced Python Data Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.