Posted on 2019-01-13, updated at 2019-01-28, by voska89.
The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 7.77 GB
Duration: 22 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Design stunning websites with HTML & CSS
Build your own portfolio site using HTML & CSS
Make mobile responsive websites using Bootstrap
Build a mobile responsive news portal
Design Front-End components using VueJs
Learn how to implement version control and collaborate on projects with Git & Github
Configure backend using Nodejs & Express JS
Design complex databases using Postgres
Make a full-stack database oriented medical inventory management web application from scratch.
PC or a Mac with internet connection
No prior coding experience required
The Complete Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
The most comprehensive yet precise course on web development to build web development skills.
If you aspire to become a professional web developer or if you want to get into the field of web development then this is the right course to start with.
This course is specially designed to build a skillset around all the modern web development technologies which are in-demand by tech companies in 2018.
Upon course completion, you will be able to build full-stack, mobile responsive, database oriented web applications.
Here Is What You Get By Enrolling In This Course:
Word-By-Word Explanation: In the entire course, I explain each line of code, without skipping a single line of code.
Awesome Quality Content: 18 hours of HD Videos.
24 X 7 Support: I will always be there to guide you in your journey to become Python expert.
Note: Student queries and problems will be answered immediately.
Here Is Everything You Will Learn In This Complete Course:
The Complete Course is divided into 12 Major sections
Section 1: HTML5.
Section 2: CSS.
Section 3: Building A Portfolio Site.
Section 4: Bootstrap 4.
Section 5: Building A News Portal.
Section 7: ES6.
Section 8: Git & Github.
Section 9: VueJs.
Section 10: NodeJs.
Section 11: PostgreSQL.
Section 12: Final Project:Medical Inventory Management Web App.
First we start off by learning the basics of Web Development and installing the required tools to write HTML5 code. In this section we cover almost all the HTML5 concepts and learn how to layout the structure of HTML elements on the webpage.
In the next section we learn the basics of CSS which will help us make our site look appealing. We will learn how we can add CSS to your existing HTML pages to make them more visually attractive. We will also learn about CSS flex box which will help us to make responsive layouts.
Now as we know HTML & CSS, its now time to build something from the skills we have acquired. In this section we will build a portfolio site with HTML & CSS which will list all your skills.
Moving along we now start learning Bootstrap 4, a CSS framework which enables us to build fully mobile responsive websites in no time. Bootstrap 4 will make your development speed 2X as faster as you no longer have to build components from scratch. Bootstrap has hundreds of built in components which we can use to build websites quickly and without any hassle. We will learn about the Bootstrap grid system and learn how to make responsive layouts with it.
Once we master Bootstrap 4, its now time to build a fully mobile responsive news portal. In this section we will build a news portal which will work and look great on all of the devices like a computer, tablet and a smartphone. The best part about this news portal is that its completely built using Bootstrap and its components. Meaning we have not used a single line of CSS code to style the elements.
We then move towards learning Git & Github which is one of the most popular tools amongst web developers across the globe. We will start by learning what is Git and how Git can be used for version control. We will learn about all the important commands required to work with Git all with a practical example. Later we start learning GitHub and learn how GitHub can be used to collaborate with teams while working on a project.
In the next section we learn about VueJS which is a progressive front end framework which helps us to build user interface components in an efficient way. VueJs is now being used by a lot of tech companies and is much easier to learn as compared to other similar frameworks like React. Many developers prefer VueJs over React because of its learning curve and the extensive documentation available online. In this section we will cover all the important aspects of VueJs.
Once we finish learning the front end technologies, its now time to start learning about the backend.
Now once we know how about Node, we now need a database to be able to store and manage our data at the backend. Hence we move on to learn about Postgres which is a database used and trusted by large software companies. We will learn about PostgreSQL which is a structured query language used to query the Postgres database. We will learn how to create our very own database from scratch and how to setup the structure to store and manage our data.
In the final section we apply everything we have learned in the entire course by building a fully functional medical inventory web application.
This will be a complex database oriented application which will store data into the Postgres database and allow us to insert, update, delete and modify medicine records from the front end. We will learn how to build a complete web app from scratch right from building the database, configuring our server to building the front end.
Who this course is for:
Beginners who want to get into web development
Want to create own web applications using advanced technologies like Vue & Node
Students who aspire to be a freelance web developer
Complete beginners who want to start programming
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38646
- 2019-05-23Udemy - The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-01-28The Complete Web Developer Masterclass Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-04-20Complete Web Development Masterclass Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-04-01The Complete Web Developer Bootcamp - Beginner to Expert
- 2017-09-06The Complete Web Developer Bootcamp - Beginner to Expert
- 2017-07-14The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced!
- 2017-04-01The Complete Android Developer Course: Beginner To Advanced
- 2016-05-02The Complete Android Developer Course Beginner To Advanced!
- 2016-11-18The Complete Web Developer Master Class Part 5 jQuery From Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-05-17The complete SOLAR ENERGY course. Beginner to advanced level
- 2019-05-16Udemy - The Complete PL/SQL Bootcamp : 'Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL'
- 2019-05-12The complete SOLAR ENERGY course. Beginner to advanced level
- 2019-05-04Udemy - Full Stack Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-04-30Udemy - The Complete Web Developer in 2019: Zero to Mastery
- 2019-04-28Complete Python Programming Masterclass Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-04-16The Complete Web Developer in 2019 Zero to Mastery (Updated)
- 2019-04-07Udemy Complete Ethical Hacker Masterclass Beginner To Advanced!
- 2019-03-25The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
- 2019-03-18The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced 2019
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.